1. Mackenzie's Wedding. My good friend from Ogden got married on Thursday so I travelled up to be at her reception. I went with my friend Terra...the three of us met at a leadership retreat when I very first started school at Weber State. I made so many great friends in Ogden and I really miss them! It was great to see everyone, and even more great to see Mackenzie. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She married Jesse Olsen and they are a darling couple. I am so happy for them!

2. Hanging out with Alexis. She was so nice to let me stay at her house. We had fun watching Baby Mamma, eating brownie batter, blog stalking, and giggling.
3. Lunch at Kneaders. Haylee drove up with my aunt Sheila and her friend Tony. Alexis and I met them for lunch at Kneaders. Haylee totally scored a date with a boy who worked there. Let's just say he drove down last night to go to Les Mis at Tuachan with her! So dang funny.
4. Pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese...my all time FAVE. I really wish St. George would get an Einstein's. Seriously people.
5. Girls Night. Alexis, Fiona, Shalie, Haylee, and I all met up at Cheesecake Factory in SLC. It was fun getting together, catching up, and eating yummy food.
6. Ella. We went over to see Sita & Shalie and their adorable little girl Ella. She is about the cutest thing ever! It was so fun playing with her and holding her. I shared my dulce de leche cheesecake with her and she kept saying "Mmmmm." I loved it.
7. True Colors. Ha ha. We played this game at Sita and Shay's and it was hilarious! Lots of laughs and silly quotes from Sita.
8. Breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. So, so yummy.



16 comments:
So fun! All I have to say is how many times has Haylee seen Les Mis? Love it! I want a pumpkin bagel. Thanks for the super cute birthday gift! I love our friendship and I am sorry if I was not my perky self at lunch...too many sad things going on. See you tonight! Loves!
P.S. Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake is a must for us before the season is out!
Hey remember that question about who would least care to have an ugly picture of themselves on a billboard, and I got zero votes. It was the truth and that picture of me is hideous, you definitely could have left that one out. Thanks for the fun night!
I love that you took a picture of your bagel. You would. I'm sorry Utah County is so righteous that you couldn't get any on Sunday. I love you and our girls weekend and I definitely think we need to make them a priority more often.
Can I just spray some pam down there?
What a fun weekend! Now I'm craving cookie batter...I also now have collage envy! :)
Love all of the pictures.
All you girls are cuteness!! Looked like such a fun weekend! LOVVVEEE UUUUU!!
i'm SO SO SO glad you came up. I miss your face! You are gorgeous, love you!
Rented Baby Mama last night and loved it!
Ahhh why am I here in this stupid country??? Ugh.... I watched Baby Mama this week too...so good.
What a fun weekend!! You have so many fun, cute friends. It is because you are so dang fun and cute to be with!! I agree with the whole Einstein thing...Seriously, why can't we get one here?!? I LOVE pumpking bagels and cream cheese! Now I am CRAVING one!!
Oh Shalie! You look fine. I am so lame. I had my camera and didn't even get it out once. I always forget I own one.
I know I already commented, but how do you make the pictures in those boxes with like 5 or 8 pictures? I love it.
You are so cute! I wish I still got together with friends for brownie batter and late nights. I miss being young! Your blog is so cute Heidi!
Hi Heids!!! So, this has NOTHING to do with your post... but I was going to just update you on Hazen's "sore spot" since you asked. I didn't know if you'd read a response on MY blog, but I figure if I commented on yours, you'd be more likely to get it. SOOOO... ends up... he was going to have to have his "cir." redone and be put-out with anesthesia for that. The doctor did NOT want to do that... he doesn't like putting little children "under" when it's not really necessary. So, POOR HAZEN! The doctor just re-pulled down on everything and re-did it without any numbing for Hazen or anything. He was hysterical. I then just put vasoline on it for a couple of days and he's fine again. I have to keep pulling down on it though, the doctor said, until Hazen is 2-3 years old. Hazen's "cir." area has a tendency to creep up and try to heal itself. SO frustrating! I had no idea---- I had all sisters! All this boy stuff is new to me. BUT, I will definitely keep on top of it now so that Hazen doesn't have to go through that again. Thanks for the tips nurse Heidi! LOVE YOU!
Heidi! This is Michelle...think back to Emerging Leaders. Remember me?! Just wanted to drop a note and say hi! Looks like you are doing well! :)
Heidi! How are you doing? I am so glad that I found your blog! You are looking so good! I hope things are going well for you! (oh by the way this is Jen) Is that Terra in the top right picture? If so how is she doing?!?
Don't you just love weddings, it sounds like a fun weekend to me! By the way, have I told you that you look amazing... because you do!
Post a Comment