Oh cute babies! There is one of these little dogs (I can't spell it so I'm not going to try) that lives here on my street and when I see it I think of you...tear.
What cute little doggies. I would love to have a dog and I am pretty sure that my daughter would too but I am not sure that I am ready to take care of one yet.
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
9 comments:
Oh cute babies! There is one of these little dogs (I can't spell it so I'm not going to try) that lives here on my street and when I see it I think of you...tear.
Okay you know how I feel about dogs, but I must admit they look pretty dang cute!
Cutest puppies ever!
Roxy misses Chloe! they are sooo cute!
cute!
I just love those puppies. They couldn't be cuter!
What cute little doggies. I would love to have a dog and I am pretty sure that my daughter would too but I am not sure that I am ready to take care of one yet.
Arent they just the most precious little things!!! They are the cutest dogs ever!!! (aside from my horsey dog!!)
Oh cute! I can't wait until we live in an apartment that allows pets. We will definately be getting a little dog!
These are cute pictures!
Post a Comment