11.17.2008

Old Maid

Last week I got to babysit Brynn and Connor after they got home from school. We ate snacks, did homework, and then we got to play. Connor wanted to play Old Maid and the kids loved it. For some reason they wanted the old maid in their hand and were trying to take it from me! Haha. Brynn ended up with it and I told her she lost. :(
 I love spending time with these two. They are so funny and pretty darn cute! 

6 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Well I remember playing and always sticking the Old Maid in the middle sticking a little higher than the rest trying to convince others to take her! haha

cami said...

I love the vintage looking cards even though they look so new.

Erin said...

What a cute Aunt you are! You'll make a fabulous mom someday Heidi...you've had lots of on the job training!

The pics of the dogs are too cute!

Jennifer L said...

Yes, those two ARE pretty darn cute! You are so nice Heidi to help Amber out. I know she loves and appreciates you alot! Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelley, I still do the same thing when I play cards with Heidi. it's cuz my dad used to do it to me and I would fall for it everytime. Heidi is too smart for me tho and doesn't fall for it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelley, I still do the same thing when I play cards with Heidi. it's cuz my dad used to do it to me and I would fall for it everytime. Heidi is too smart for me tho and doesn't fall for it.