So Heidi and I were both tagged on facebook, like tag we're it, meaning we both had to write 25 things about ourselves. For those of you on facebook, you've probably already seen our lists-but if you're not on facebook then you're not very cool. But we'll repost them for all of you not so cool people to read and enjoy too. But get with the program eh?
So here's 50 things you may or may not have known about your fave future parents to the cutest hapa kids ever.
1. Carrots and avocados make my throat itch...but I still eat them.
2. I always notice peoples' fingers/hands.
3. I hate smelling like food. Like going to a restaurant (bajio's or samurai for example) and then smelling like it all night. Eww.
4. The only places I've been out of the country are Ensenada Mexico and Victoria Canada...both about an hour or so out of the US.
5. My favorite color is green
6. I almost got left in Beaver when our student council went up there for special olympics. I was running after the bus...literally!
7. I was a very sick baby. I had tubes in my ears more than once and had some lung problem that was bad enough I had to see a doctor in Vegas.
8. I love dogs and want a golden retriever someday but Ryan says NO WAY :(
9. Fall is my favorite time of year
10. I used to complain to my teachers in elementary school about boys who stunk that I'd have to sit next to
11. I want to live in San Diego someday
12. I have a picture frame fetish
13. One time when I was on a date we were at this cabin that didn't have running water, so I had to squat outside and I got pee all over the bottom of my pants...how embarrassing!
14. I could sleep all day if I could. I seriously have to get a ton of sleep. Don't know what I'm going to do with a baby!
15. The Holiday and Baby Mamma are a couple of movies I could watch over and over again
16. Driving in the snow gives me major anxiety attacks...even if I'm not the one driving. This is the main reason I had to move out of Ogden.
17. I went to a movie by myself once and ended up seeing someone I knew so I sat by them
18. I love to dance and I miss line dancing at the dance factory, hip hop, and getting my groove on at school stomps.
19. I cried when I started my period
20. I could go to Disneyland once a month if I could
21. I hate laying out. Maybe if I could tan or didn't have such sensitive skin/eyes I'd enjoy it.
22. Ranuculus are my favorite flowers
23. I had to practically make Mr. Chong give me a chance and date me...so happy he did and so happy he ended up falling in love with me. Couldn't have asked for anyone better.
24. I love going out to lunch. Could do it every day if I could afford it.
25. I have a weakness for cookies...they are my most favorite kind of dessert.

1. I was born in Snoop's home town-LBC baby.
2. Of the 10 years that I've lived in UT, I have never lived in the same place for more than a yr. And I hate moving.
3. I'm 100% full Chinese but am often mistaken to be polynesian or mexican when I don't shave. I was even called black once (poor sheltered utahns).
4. When the motherland calls me and China takes over the world, I'm taking over Canada first eh?
5. I have a few nicknames like: Cheech, Riblet, Ribs, Ribbles etc, Chong-a-long, Chong-a-licious, Captain Chong, RChong, Peking Duck, Beaver, Ching, Rhino, Chang...
6. My middle name is Schezwan and I am determined to name a son General Tsao.
7. I don't shave my arms but it really looks like I do.
8. I have 15 inch biceps and yes I really have measured them.
9. Sometimes I get so distracted by my own thoughts that I can't sleep or have to drop whatever I'm doing to do whatever that thought is-espescially if that thought is "eat food."
10. I really should weigh at least 230 pounds. I used to dream abt food and could live off of cheesy fries, bbq ribs, icecream, and gobstoppers.
11. My dream job would be to be a professional soccer player or golfer, own the Eagles or a casino, or be an actor on LOST, or all 5 at the same time.
12. I have an uncanny ability to persuade and talk people into doing things. I'm also really good at teasing or bugging people or remembering how I know someone.
13. I was on a date with some chick once and she got asked out by another guy and she said yes.
14. I love Costa Rica more than Hawaii and will tell everyone to go on vacation there instead of Hawaii.-Best trip ever.
15. I've never punched anyone in my life but have been hit in the balls so many times that it's a miracle that Heidi is pregnant.
16. I'm very proud of the fact that I have never smoked or drank and prob have only sd the F-bomb less than 5x in my life.
17. I'll take my shoes off anywhere-as soon as I can.
18. According to my mother-in-law, I'm a loser for not liking or wanting to go to Disneyland. Im 29 yrs old, and have no kids. Why should I have to like or want to go?
19. When I try to cross my eyes, I'm actually just looking straight up.
20. I'm fluent in English, speak pretty good french, not bad spanish, but below retarded-level Chinese.
21. I always knew that I'd marry a white girl. I'm defintely a coconut-not banana dang it! (brown on the outside, white on the inside).
22. I've been to most of the states, Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Costa Rica, the Caymen Islands, Japan, Korea, the Phillipines, and have lived in Okinawa, Japan for 3yrs and Paris, France for 2 yrs.
23. I lived in a double wide trailer and slept on the ground for a summer while I was Rochester, NY trying to sell books.
24. I live a semi-charmed kind of life and have every reason to be as happy and smiley as I am.
25. I married the most talented, amazing, and darling wife that I get along with so well with, who laughs when I'm being silly, and loves me and lets me be me.
2. I always notice peoples' fingers/hands.
3. I hate smelling like food. Like going to a restaurant (bajio's or samurai for example) and then smelling like it all night. Eww.
4. The only places I've been out of the country are Ensenada Mexico and Victoria Canada...both about an hour or so out of the US.
5. My favorite color is green
6. I almost got left in Beaver when our student council went up there for special olympics. I was running after the bus...literally!
7. I was a very sick baby. I had tubes in my ears more than once and had some lung problem that was bad enough I had to see a doctor in Vegas.
8. I love dogs and want a golden retriever someday but Ryan says NO WAY :(
9. Fall is my favorite time of year
10. I used to complain to my teachers in elementary school about boys who stunk that I'd have to sit next to
11. I want to live in San Diego someday
12. I have a picture frame fetish
13. One time when I was on a date we were at this cabin that didn't have running water, so I had to squat outside and I got pee all over the bottom of my pants...how embarrassing!
14. I could sleep all day if I could. I seriously have to get a ton of sleep. Don't know what I'm going to do with a baby!
15. The Holiday and Baby Mamma are a couple of movies I could watch over and over again
16. Driving in the snow gives me major anxiety attacks...even if I'm not the one driving. This is the main reason I had to move out of Ogden.
17. I went to a movie by myself once and ended up seeing someone I knew so I sat by them
18. I love to dance and I miss line dancing at the dance factory, hip hop, and getting my groove on at school stomps.
19. I cried when I started my period
20. I could go to Disneyland once a month if I could
21. I hate laying out. Maybe if I could tan or didn't have such sensitive skin/eyes I'd enjoy it.
22. Ranuculus are my favorite flowers
23. I had to practically make Mr. Chong give me a chance and date me...so happy he did and so happy he ended up falling in love with me. Couldn't have asked for anyone better.
24. I love going out to lunch. Could do it every day if I could afford it.
25. I have a weakness for cookies...they are my most favorite kind of dessert.

1. I was born in Snoop's home town-LBC baby.2. Of the 10 years that I've lived in UT, I have never lived in the same place for more than a yr. And I hate moving.
3. I'm 100% full Chinese but am often mistaken to be polynesian or mexican when I don't shave. I was even called black once (poor sheltered utahns).
4. When the motherland calls me and China takes over the world, I'm taking over Canada first eh?
5. I have a few nicknames like: Cheech, Riblet, Ribs, Ribbles etc, Chong-a-long, Chong-a-licious, Captain Chong, RChong, Peking Duck, Beaver, Ching, Rhino, Chang...
6. My middle name is Schezwan and I am determined to name a son General Tsao.
7. I don't shave my arms but it really looks like I do.
8. I have 15 inch biceps and yes I really have measured them.
9. Sometimes I get so distracted by my own thoughts that I can't sleep or have to drop whatever I'm doing to do whatever that thought is-espescially if that thought is "eat food."
10. I really should weigh at least 230 pounds. I used to dream abt food and could live off of cheesy fries, bbq ribs, icecream, and gobstoppers.
11. My dream job would be to be a professional soccer player or golfer, own the Eagles or a casino, or be an actor on LOST, or all 5 at the same time.
12. I have an uncanny ability to persuade and talk people into doing things. I'm also really good at teasing or bugging people or remembering how I know someone.
13. I was on a date with some chick once and she got asked out by another guy and she said yes.
14. I love Costa Rica more than Hawaii and will tell everyone to go on vacation there instead of Hawaii.-Best trip ever.
15. I've never punched anyone in my life but have been hit in the balls so many times that it's a miracle that Heidi is pregnant.
16. I'm very proud of the fact that I have never smoked or drank and prob have only sd the F-bomb less than 5x in my life.
17. I'll take my shoes off anywhere-as soon as I can.
18. According to my mother-in-law, I'm a loser for not liking or wanting to go to Disneyland. Im 29 yrs old, and have no kids. Why should I have to like or want to go?
19. When I try to cross my eyes, I'm actually just looking straight up.
20. I'm fluent in English, speak pretty good french, not bad spanish, but below retarded-level Chinese.
21. I always knew that I'd marry a white girl. I'm defintely a coconut-not banana dang it! (brown on the outside, white on the inside).
22. I've been to most of the states, Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Costa Rica, the Caymen Islands, Japan, Korea, the Phillipines, and have lived in Okinawa, Japan for 3yrs and Paris, France for 2 yrs.
23. I lived in a double wide trailer and slept on the ground for a summer while I was Rochester, NY trying to sell books.
24. I live a semi-charmed kind of life and have every reason to be as happy and smiley as I am.
25. I married the most talented, amazing, and darling wife that I get along with so well with, who laughs when I'm being silly, and loves me and lets me be me.



11 comments:
Super cute pics of you guys...well almost there is that last one!
Ryan you are too funny. That picture makes me crack up every time I look at it. But you cropped the girl out of it in the back! Thanks for posting our lists. You are really getting into this blogging thing and I love it!
This was fun to read! Thanks for the entertainment Heidi and Ribs! I love reading the things Ribs writes on the blog...seriously, Hilarious.
Ok I have never known someone that hates smelling like restaurants too! I especially hate how for some reason my hair takes on the intense smell. It makes me feel gross all night.
I loved reading this post! You two are very cute. I know Heids (about the "worrying during pregnancy)... I actually got MORE nervous when I read your post and you mentioned women having seizures. I was like, "AHHHH!" But, I will totally try a vbac in Seattle if it works. I would SO much rather do that than have my guts cut open again.
I hope you are feeling better/over the morning sickness stage. I was only sick at night with Hazen, but I've been sick all day long with baby #2. Oh, the fun! :)
LOVE YOU!
Hey guys-I loved your post. Favorites are always fun. Ribs, you know I love you, even if you don't like DL! Heidi, I can just picture you saying "Mrs. Zockoll, Scott pooped his pants again!" I hope you get a littler girl or boy, JUST LIKE YOU! Love you both!
Fun lists guys! Heidi...I'm so glad you're posting again too. :) I'm also so happy you are going to be a mom soon! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!!!
Love the lists. Learned a lot about you too. We are looking forward to finding out what you guys are having. Best of luck.
I guess I can't spell TWO.
I didn't know that you guys had already done this list thing on facebook or I would have read it there since I'm not a loser. I've also done this list on Facebook. Fun stuff to read, especially about Ryan since I don't know him at all. Funny nicknames. . . so many. All fun stuff. :)
I didn't know that you guys had already done this list thing on facebook or I would have read it there since I'm not a loser. I've also done this list on Facebook. Fun stuff to read, especially about Ryan since I don't know him at all. Funny nicknames. . . so many. All fun stuff. :)
Post a Comment