2.18.2009

favorite toy

Photobucket

chloe + penguin 
She could play all day with this toy...
and it wears her completely out.

9 comments:

Erin said...

What a cute picture! She reminds me so much of sweet little Libby. :)

Nielsen Family said...

What a cutie! Thats great you have something to entertain her so well...I wish I had a toy that Emma would play with all day! haha

Katie L said...

Oh my goodness, this picture kills me! I just love her! (Hurley has her duckie, but we have to buy her a new one every couple of days cos she kills it!)

Angela said...

What a cute pooch - if either of our dogs got ahold of the penguin, it would be shredded within minutes!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

One of the VERY few dogs I think are cute!

Quists said...

She is a beautiful dog. Just the right size too . . . if we ever get one, I'd want a small one. I hope you don't mind... I copied your "babynamey.com" ticker on my blog. I like it better than the "floating fetus" counter. HA HA!

Heids, are you still sick... or are you feeling better?

Also, guess what... I'm bummed. The doctor told me I can't try vbac. I'll have to email you and tell you why. I hope you are all doing well! LOVE YOU!

Quists said...

She is a beautiful dog. Just the right size too . . . if we ever get one, I'd want a small one. I hope you don't mind... I copied your "babynamey.com" ticker on my blog. I like it better than the "floating fetus" counter. HA HA!

Heids, are you still sick... or are you feeling better?

Also, guess what... I'm bummed. The doctor told me I can't try vbac. I'll have to email you and tell you why. I hope you are all doing well! LOVE YOU!

Quists said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.mel. said...

cute. Lola has 2 favorite toys... she drags them around all day & feeds them! Honestly puts them in her food bowl, funny dogs!