2.27.2009

Future Heartbreaker

So it's official.  We're having a baby girl princess ninja. We looked high and low, up and down, and nope, it definitely sure is a girl.  To all you toddler little dudes, she is off limits and will not be available to even date until she is at least 22 years old. Anyways, the Secret really does work.  Ever since I've wanted to have kids, I've always wanted to have a girl first.  People would say-Oh you need a boy first so that he can protect your girls. But I don't think that's true.  I was younger than my older sister and I could still protect her and scare off all the creeps and hoodlums once they saw my kung-fu moves. So we're having a little darling girl first.  A daddy's girl, a little princesa, a second little mommy to help out with the other future kids-just like we planned.


It was so amazing to see our little floating mini, mini-us. We could see her stretch her arm and move her fingers and it looked like she was waving to us.  Then her mouth was moving up and down and we could just imagine hearing her trying to talk to us, saying-Food!  Eat more food now!  She's definitely going to be an eater-I'm going to make sure of it.  I am already planning and scheming of ways to sneak spam, chocolate, and icecream into her foods so that she'll be as chubby as can be-cuz everyone knows that fat babies are the cutest.

Here's her arm stretched up waving, with her face looking right at us.

It's so exciting to think about how our own little creation is going to turn out and what she'll look like.  Red hair with slanty eyes?  Dark curly hair and blue eyes?  Whose mouth?  Ears?  Nose?  One thing we do know for sure is that her feet will be squatty, wide, flat flippers as my old college roommates used to call them.  Feel free to comment with your guesses about what our angel will look like.  Whoever comes closest to guessing the right look will win an authentic set of nunchucks and a Kung Fu Panda dvd.  We already have her name picked out.  Chuckette Norris was a good suggestion, and even tho Chuck has red hair like Heidi, we're going with Jackie Li Lee, after the 3 baddest Bad-A asian kung fu masters ever (Chan, Jet, and Bruce if you couldn't guess).  

So the Secret works. We're having a girl and I've already started sending out vibes for our boy and girl twins for 2-4 years down the line. Gotta start sending them out now. Boy and Girl, boy and girl, boy and girl twins...Boom! Make it happen Secret...


22 comments:

Jennifer L said...

Oh my...is Ryan not the funniest blogger ever? And cutest? It's so fun to see our little Dad to be get so excited over Jackie Li Lee! I can't wait to see her and hold her. So a few of my guesses, because, yes, I do want the authentic nunchucks and Kung Fu Panda DVD. Dark brown curly hair (when she gets a little older), Ryan's ears, Ryan's pretty hands, Heidi's shaped head and nose, Ryan's buff calves (because she's going to be so awesome in sports and dancing)! She's going to be chubby, even if she doesn't get ice cream and chocolate, count on it. There, is that descriptive enough to win??? I hope so. I sure love you guys and can't wait for Mini Chongers to arrive.

Ashley & Kevin said...

How cute! I bet she is going to be GORGEOUS! red hair & dark eyes with the nice olive complexion! I'll keep you in mind when Lukas is lookin for a girlfriend! :)

Nancy said...

My guess...Dark curly hair, slanted eyes, perfect fair skin with chubby cheeks, dimples, and with the cutest personality ever!! I am so excited for JLL Chong!! I love your post Ryan, as always, it made me laugh! Actually, it just MADE MY DAY!!! I Love you guys!!!

PS: There is no possible way for it to have red hair...sorry to disappoint you. My biology major kids tell me it's impossible! So I know my hair color is going to be right!

cami said...

yay for having a girl first.... That will be so much fun. Congrats again. she is going to be so dang cute. I can't hardly wait.

Ashley Chong said...

Ryan,
I talked with a full Fillipino lady and her red headed husband and she was told that red heads are dominant...? I don't know? All 4 of her kids have light brown/strawberry blond hair, slightly oval light eyes, and light skin. Its so weird they don't look like their mom at all!! I think you and Heidi are much cuter parents and your little girl will have a beautiful blend from both of you with slightly olive skin, light brown round eyes, and curly chocolate brown hair. I can't wait to see your baby girl! She's going to be the cutest! Heidi, I agree having a girl to be the lil mommy first is the best!

Ashley Chong said...

PS. Heidi your shirt is so funny! I've never seen that before. It must of been so fun for you to have your ultrasound. Love you both! Can't wait to see you the beginning of Sept. we hope!

Angela said...

Yay guys - what fun to have a little girl first!

Katie L said...

So exciting...she is going to be such a cute little thing!!! Heids, Love love LOVE your shirt!! haha, Ry, you are such a crack up!!

Jaime Miller said...

That is so great Heidi. I am so happy for you, and I love the shirt!!

Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh...Ryan you are hilarious!! I loved the post!! I can't wait to see that darling little girl!! Oh my...she is going to be so dang cute!! My guess is dark, dark, STRAIGHT hair, slightly slanty eyes, darling little slightly turned up nose, and rose bud red lips. She will have the best little dispositon, be the sweetest, smiliest baby, and melt all of our hearts!! And...she will smell like pink baby lotion! Oooh I want to kiss on her right now!! I am SOOOO excited for you guys!! Yippeee!

Erin said...

CONGRATS GUYS! I'm so excited! A girl...just like Amber. What cute little cousins they will be! All I know is that she will be absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see and hold her! Heidi - you look darling pregnant! You're right on - having a girl first (and second) is the best! :) Congrats again!!!

The Morrisons... said...

So exciting! I can just picture you with a little girl first. Congrats. BTW, your husband is too funny.

Whitney said...

Yay for you two! I totally would have guessed you were going to have a boy ... but how exciting to have a cute little girl! I'm so happy for your soon to be little family!!

Skye said...

CONGRATS! you guys are going to have the cutest lil girl ever! I think i want a girl first too!( but not yet)!

Olivia said...

Congrats! We love having a girl first. Especially since the twins were born. She is a natural helper and has loved taking care of them and loving them. We wish you guys the best of luck. I have no idea who she will look like but one thing I know for sure is that I'm excited to see her. She will definitely be a looker because she has two good looking parents. Best of luck... mostly to Heidi because she has to do the hard part.

Natalie said...

HA HA Ryan! I just adore you! I think the babe is going to have dark straight hair! I believe the babe will not be tall when she is older, hee hee! She will look a lot like Ryan but she is going to have all of Heids personality straits so she will be perfect! Cute shirt by the way...love the picture!

Nielsen Family said...

Ry you are too funny. I am so happy you are having a girl! Yeah my older brother didn't protect me...he inflicted more harm so thats not always how it goes. Oh and tell Heids that a front on shot is not a good belly shot! Come on!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Ryan! Seeing your ultrasound picture brought me back- such an exciting time. Enjoy!

Quists said...

We are so happy for you both! Congratulations! We love you!

Lexie said...

I seriously can't wait to see little Jackie Li Lee! She's going to be so dang cute. I love the hottest fetus shirt too Heid. haha You guys are so funny!

McFamily said...

Yea! Congrats on the girl, that is awesome! Hope you are feeling well!

Angela said...

So Heidi... I just realized that I never responded to your question about adding a different font to your blog.

Pretty much what you do is go to the 'html' section of the blog editor and anywhere it lists the font name, you just change the name of the default font to the name of the one you want to you. I think it may be limited to the standard fonts that come with any of your regular computer programs. I hope that helps - if you can't figure it out, I will do a screenshot of what I did and email it to you - let me know.

Good luck!