March 14, 2009
Ryan and Melanie turn 30!
We had a big birthday bash and also included Clint in on the celebration. He'll be 30 in a couple weeks. So [3] 30 year olds! Definitely a reason to celebrate. We invited a bunch of family over and had an awesome navajo taco dinner. We played a game where we kind of "roasted" the 3o year olds and had things about them and people had to guess which one it was. It turned out to be so funny. Ryan's cake of choice was guava and Mel's was chocolate lemon. Mmmm... Such a fun night!
Happy Birthday Ry, Mel, and Clint!
Happy Birthday Ry, Mel, and Clint!





10 comments:
Guava cake? Mmmm that sounds good. Happy birthday everyone! How great is it to have so many birthdays at once. I would have loved to hear the roast...how fun!
Yeah, it was great to hear how i'm such a wuss and all the other nice things people remembered abt me that made me look bad. hmm, happy bday indeed. But wow I really was spoiled so i won't complain. I am so lucky and grateful to have such a nice and generous family on both sides. 30 really isn't that bad, i feel the same as 29, except i keep getting more and more of these dang white hairs. argh!
what a fun day!!! Happy birthday Ryan!!! we miss you guys!
I am sure it was fabulous! Saturday was fun...you two are great friends! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
You guys always throw the best birthday parties! so fun happy birthday all!
Happy Birthday to everyone! 30 is great - the new 21, right?!
Happy Birthday Ry, we'll have to celebrate in a couple weeks! Wish we could have been there!!!
Where'd you guys find a Guava Cake down in St. George or did you find a good recipe? Mmmm..... one of my fovorite cakes too! Did you videotape the game? If you did I want to see it!!!! =) Love you guys!
Happy Birthday to Mel. I love that girl!
Post a Comment