3.20.2009

All things Ryan

Photobucket
Happy (late) 30th, love.

01. He's always making people laugh
02. He uses suave mousse for his hair
03. He thinks kids/babies look at him because he's good looking
04. He has to know what's going on and what the plan is for everything
05. He loves to play golf, tennis, and soccer
06. He loves to watch football (and just a little obsessed with the eagles)
07. He bites his fingernails just because he thinks it's easier than using clippers
08. He won't wear his hats tight to his head
09. He is a pro at hula-hooping (on the wii fit)
10. His favorite tv shows are Lost, 24, The Gauntlet, Office, and CSI
11. He drives a blue Lexus IS and it suits him perfectly
12. He wears earplugs every night to bed
13. He saves his gatorade bottles to fill up with water
14. He washes his hands A LOT (even after he gets out of the shower)
15. He works at Honolulu Grill and loves it, most days
16. His favorite band is Snow Patrol
17. He has really greasy skin
18. He has a way of coercing people to do things 
19. His favorite movie is The Last Samurai
20. He is so excited to be a dad
21. He has the loudest sneezes
22. He gets allergies with EVERY change of season
23. He studied his Chinese culture in college
24. His hair stuck up like 5 inches off his head when he was a baby
25. He loves ribs (hence the nickname Riblet)
26. His favorite candy is gobstoppers
27. He is allergic to milk and gets rashes on his skin from it (doesn't stop him from downing ice cream)
28. His hair grows like a weed
29. He got lasik eye surgery when he was like 22
30. He is such a great husband & friend
31. He would go barefoot all day if he could
32. He just applied for the nursing program and will make a great nurse
33. He has a love for Costco and has talked about naming twins Costco and Costca
34. He loves sushi
35. He has big calf muscles
36. His dream is to go to Philadelphia to watch the Eagles and eat a real philly-cheesesteak
37. He served a mission in France
38. He only uses mint Chapstick
39. His laugh is contagious
40. He has sweet dancing skills 
41. He lived in Japan when he was little
42. He graduated from BYU
43. He wants to live in Ogden again 
44. He is very thoughtful and caring
45. He makes the best homemade cards
46. He loves rice krispie treats
47. He is very smart 
48. He uses wikipedia on a regular basis
49. He's addicted to playing scrabble on facebook
50. He likes to snowboard
51. He's afraid of the dark
52. He doesn't like Disneyland (I'm determined to change that)
53. People think he's in his early 20's still
54. They also think he is polynesian
55. He usually only buys things if they are on sale
56. He is still best friends with his college roommates
57. He loves his doggy, Chloe, but calls her a monster
58. He's smart with money
59. He's been pulled over a lot but only has gotten a few speeding tickets
60. He is obsessed with ESPN
61. His favorite game is Tripoly 
62. He loves to play poker and is pretty good at it
63. He flosses every night
64. He's never had braces
65. His favorite vacation was in Costa Rica
66. He is silly and loves to joke around
67. He was a hoarder on his mission
68. He has the biggest cutest smile
69. He loves to make bets with people for just about anything he can make an argument with
70. He is slightly addicted to Nielsen's Frozen Custard
71. He's moved every year for the last 10 years
72. He snores
73. He's really strong
74. He makes friends easily
75. He loves Duke basketball and dreams to go to a North Carolina vs Duke game
76. His feet are flatter than flat
77. His favorite color is blue
78. He loves my cooking
79. He gets on espn.com and eagles.com daily
80. He had a really high-pitched voice when he was little
81. He loves his family
82. He's read all the Donald Trump books
83. He knows more sports trivia than anyone I know
84. He doesn't park his car next to junky looking cars
85. His favorite magazine is Men's Health
86. He can't carry a tune (but it doesn't stop him from doing karaoke)
87. He has 4-5 white hairs 
88. He likes Japanese food better than Chinese
89. He's 5'7"
90. His handwriting is very hard to read
91. He's so good to help do laundry and the dishes (I don't even have to ask him)
92. He's a hard worker
93. He loves to learn 
94. He doesn't dry his hands off after washing them
95. He 'says it how it is' and is very honest
96. He is very good with kids
97. He's very set in his own ways
98. He prefers fruity things over chocolate
99. He is very persistent
100. He loves me so much - and makes me so happy. 

Photobucket
{Love you, Ryan. Hope you enjoy your 30's as much as your 20's} 

15 comments:

Alexis said...

cute baby pics! can't wait to see your little one! I live on wikipedia too... and I'm pretty sure I can beat you at Wii hula hoop, Riblet.

Jesse & Mackenzie said...

happy Birthday Ryan!!
heidi, i think you should seriously consider #43. that would be awesome.

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!
Can't wait until your little one gets here....how fun will that be!
Hope we get to see you kids soon. You should all come over next time Erin and Carly are down here.

Anonymous said...

Seriously Kenz, I try to talk her into it all the time. i miss ogden and all our fave places to eat at. I still don't consider St. G our home yet.

anyway thanks for the nice post Heidi. you're such a sweet heart even when you make me look like a wuss again. #51 is totally false btw

Katie L said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVED that post!!! I laughed and laughed and laughed. I can't believe you found #100 things to write about..thats a fair effort!! We love you Ry, Happy Birthday!! PS...It hurts my feelings you would rather go back to Ogden? Who would kick yo ass in Tennis if you did that?

Natalie said...

What a cute post Heids! Those made me laugh on some because I was thinking..."that is sooo Ryan!" When we having our Tripoly tourny with candy...this time no cheating on my part! Love you two! Ry - I need to give you your bday gift!

Olivia said...

Happy Late Birthday Ryan from both Marshall and I. Looks like you had a nice celebration.

Melanie said...

We all love Ribbles too! He's a great brother-in-law.

Gretchen said...

What a cute post!! Ryan you really are the greatest guy! You have the best personality ever! You make everyone happy and feel good! AND... You are the CUTEST baby!! Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to see what that darling little baby girl is going to look like! you and Heidi have got to be the cutest babies ever!!

Jennifer L said...

Sorry I didn't leave my comment last night Ribs. How funny was that to get your message thism morning that I didn't comment! I loved this post that Heidi did about you, it's so darn cute. Only I do have to pick a bone with you about St. George not feeling like home. What's up with that? You base "if it feels like Home" on whether there are good places to eat. Now come on.....I feed you good food all the time, even if you don't go OUT to eat it. And...you ARE going out for Sushi tonight!

Anonymous said...

I shoulda known you would call me out. It wasn't that ogden was our home cuz of places to eat. I don't deny we eat well here for sure. but it was I miss ogden AND all our fave places to eat. People bad mouth it all the time but I really loved it there and had a lot of fun in Ogden. As for St. G, i like it ok, but i don't like the summers and I'm not ready to say i love it here yet. That's all.
anyway, we do love you guys and being close and all-maybe one day i'll call st. g home but not yet. i think i need to have more fun and make more friends or sunting still. haha

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Okay I wasn't sure if I was reading about Sita or Ryan. I swear we have twinner husbands. They are the best! We are coming down for Easter thurs. through Mon. We need another fierce game of Tripoly. Let us know what day works for you! :)

Jennifer L said...

oh Ribs--no argument here. I just want you to call St. George home. Dang boy, find some friends so you can party and have a good time so you'll like it here. Maybe when you have little Jackie, it will feel more like HOME!

Rachael said...

Too cute. I love that Heidi could come up with 100 things about you! It's true, you are very persuasive! I'll have to read the other fifty another day, it was taking too long ;-)

Heath & Ege said...

K Heids and Rib, it's time for a new post. You know..one of Heidi's cute pregnant belly that I never get to see!! :(