01. Only 3 months left
02. She kicks around like crazy
03. I crave Pizza Factory pepperoni pizza
04. I'm starting to feel warm all the time (can't wait for 100 degree weather)
05. I still need to pick out crib bedding
06. I have probably bought too many little outfits (it's so addicting)
07. I don't think my belly button will pop out
08. I'm getting so anxious to hold her and see what she looks like
09. I could sleep all day and night if I could
10. I've had some heartburn, but not too bad
11. I have weird dreams ALL the time
12. Sometimes I wake up sleeping mostly on my stomach (sorry baby)
13. People are starting to notice I'm pregnant and ask when I'm due
14. I'm a few days away from being in the 3rd trimester...yay!
15. My lower back hurts sometimes, especially at work and when I first lay in bed
16. She weighs around 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches
17. I think I've felt her have hiccups
18. I get a bloody nose pretty much daily, only on the left side
19. I've experienced my first charlie-horses in my calves...OUCH!!
20. I continually have different songs in my head that just repeat over and over...I go to bed repeating a song line and wake up with the same song in my head. (don't know how that is related to being pregnant, but it has been so annoying)!




22 comments:
Look at you - darling!
You are so cute Heids!! What a cute momma you are! Loves it! I just took a pic a couple days ago...we'll see when I get around to posting it..haha
Cute! Ah you look awesome. Craving PF pizza isn't exclusive to pregnancy...haha. Buying outfits is a tough compulsion to break...mine was bows and headbands though. Thanks for the update...it brings back mems.
Oh Heidi! You look so gorgeous! I love the little belly bump. Can't wait to meet this little cutie.
Oh Heidi, you look so cute and your belly is so sweet too!! I can't wait to see what she looks like.
CUTE
Ahhh...the joys of pregnancy. I'm sorry to say that the lower back pain is worst in the phase you're heading into. The good news is...you look darling pregnant!!! And it's your first time so even though the 3rd trimester is hard, it's still all new and fun. (with #2...not so much). ;)
You are the cutest preggo girl EVER!!! I hope I am as cute as you when the day comes!!! I can't wait to finally meet her!!
What a fun update! You look so good! Isn't it exciting that she will be here so soon? 3 months isn't so far away!
Charlie horses!! Yes...I've had a few of those so far...NOT FUN!
Not fair! I am bigger than you and 7 weeks behind you! :) You look darling girlie! We miss you both too...Maybe we'll have a boy again and we can do an arranged marriage. :) You and Ry would be SO fun to have as family. HA HA! I loved reading "how you're doing" and the little facts. LOVE YOU!
you are such a cute pregnant girl! I am excited for you. I always got so anxious to see my babies too. Where are you working?
you look so beautiful! very glowy!!
You look adorable. And I love the list of things going on with you. It just reminded me of the few reasons why I don't like being pregnant very much. Best of luck.
you look so great. Congrats again. tell me when you will have a baby shower I would love to come.
I love the list! What a great way to remember the "fun" parts of being pregnant - all I remember about mine was how BIG prego I was... all over!! Fun memories! You will be the cutest mommy ever. Luvs and Hugs!
Oh man you are too cute! Gosh, I hope to look as good as you and glowing! It was fun seeing you the other night! Lets play soon! BBQ! Loves!
Sorry your Mom is the last to comment. I haven't had time to read blogs. Your picture is darling and I love your lists. You will be glad you did that. What a fun time. Yes, enjoy the weather now, you are headed for ONE HOT SUMMER. Good luck! Love you hon!
How exciting to be having a girl!!!
Congrats! So exciting! I just found your blog through Dana's.. so entertaining. Your hubby is hilarious! Love the Dr. Walker stories I had that crazy guy in college too.
You look so cute! I can't wait to see her. You know she is going to be so adorable!!
Post a Comment