5.01.2009

Yay for May

May is my favorite month! I love May. My birthday falls in May and it's pretty much when summer starts. I am so excited for this month because I have something going on nearly every weekend...


May 8th - Brian Regan @ Tuacahn

May 16th - Miss Saigon in SLC

May 23rd - Girls Weekend and Lion King in Vegas

May 29th - My (25th) birthday!!
Bring it on...

(ps: if you haven't read Ryan's post below, keep reading...)

4 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Oh I'm so jeal! I want to see Brian so bad. I should have planned my trip better. Well Happy May and take luck!

Jesse & Mackenzie said...

Heidi. i noticed that on may 16, you would be in SLC. I would so love to meet up with you, even if its just for a quick hello. i miss your face, and want to see you!! please, please, please let me know how to make this happen. love you!

Nancy said...

What a fun month for you!!! Lucky!
Well I guess I'm pretty lucky, too...I'll be going to Brian Regan, and Lion King!! So fun!!! We have Lot's of birthdays in May!! Party on!

Ashley Chong said...

Dang! What a fun month for you! Tell me how you like Miss Saigon. I've been interested in seeing that. Lion King will be awesome Farrah and Huddy loved it. Ooh its almost your birthday! Cute cake by the way! What's on your wish list?