Dear Diary/Blog,
Today is my 25th birthday. Ryan was too busy to write a birthday post for me, so I'm writing it myself. I started my special day by making my fave orange rolls for myself for breakfast, but Ryan didn't even eat them with me cuz he had to work. Boo. He didn't even take the day off to celebrate my bday, so he couldn't come to my bday lunch either. Geez, the nerve of him. But he is seriously so ridiculously, good looking, and so dang funny, and the best husband ever, and so good at sports, and makes me so happy, and is really, really so ridiculously good looking and so dang funny I am so lucky to be married to him, and he's so very good looking and so dang funny that just the fact that he's mine is all the birthday present I need. At least he'll be there for my birthday dinner at Samurai- yummers! Birthday breakfast, lunch and dinner, wow I def know how to celebrate-by eating all my faves. Oh Yeah!
I can't believe I'm 25! Wowsers! I can't wait for our little girl to be here. Next year she'll be able to wish me a happy birthday and make me my orange rolls for breakfast. This year she can just wish me a happy birthday by not pressing too much on my bladder and let me enjoy my tepanyaki without kicking me too much. Anyway, I'm going to be such a cool and fun young mom and I can't wait for people to mistake her and me as sisters even tho I'll be her mom. It seems like only yesterday that I got pregnant and already it will only be a few more weeks til she's going to be here. I'm going to be the best mommy ever. I've been waiting for this and been preparing all my life to be a mom. I'm the best cook and make Ryan all the best foods to eat, I'm such a great homemaker and keep the house clean and in good order, and do it all with a big smile on my face, the best cheerful personality, while looking absolutely gorgeous with my naturally red and curly hair and bright blue eyes. One day I will teach and raise our little girl to be a perfect little mommy too.
Anyway, time to celebrate Me! Happy Birthday to Me! Heidi Michelle Chong! I love being half-asian. You know what I mean, you know like half of a couple of parents to half asian babies or sunting. What a darling wife and mother to be I am. I'm so lucky and grateful to have such an awesome family and fun sisters, and of course the most amazing and wonderfully good looking husband around. Good thing Amber's bday was first so we can celebrate my bday all weekend. I deserve it!
(Happy Birthday Heidi, I love you so very much and am so grateful for all you do and all you are. You are the best wife ever and make me so happy and am so excited for us to be parents and for you to be the mother of our baby. Hope you have a very happy and special day.)
-love the real author of this post
5.29.2009
Happy Happy Birthday-to Me to Me!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Happy Birthday Heid! Ha I love it!
Haha...Yes I knew it right from the start. I thought this doesn't sound like Heidi. You're so sweet Ryan. Its all true...Love you Heids!
Heidi! Happy Birthday- you old lady!! he he he :) Congrats on the little ninja as well. Funny story: When Justin went to basic training (for the military) he be-friended this hawaiin dude. Justin told him about me and my name... The friend said that I was a "Happa" - So all this time, Justin has call me "his happa". So after catching up on your blog I now realize that a "hapa" is half asian, which I am not, and that we have been spelling it wrong all these years. what tards we are. Thanks for setting us straight that I am not a "happa"!
Thank you, Ry! Very funny and clever post. :) Hope people read all the way to the bottom to realize I really didn't write a shout-out to myself for my birthday! Ha ha. I love you and your humor. You're the best!
What a fun week we had with our birthday girls. I hope you had a great birthday. Your husband never ceases to amaze me. Especially because "he's so amazing and wonderfully good looking" Love you guys!
Happy Birthday friend! Half way through this post I was like Ryan wrote this, too funny! Hope your day was great and cant wait to do a bday dinner soon! loves Nat
That was funny! I guess Derek and I don't know Heidi well enough because we were laughing reading this and going... Heidi wrote this? Man she really wants to be a perfect mom! You'll be a great mom Heidi, but I sure hope you don't feel pressured to be the perfect mom! I'm sure every mom feels that way with their first baby though. Love ya! Happy Belated Birthday. We still have your card... whoops! We'll send it soon!
Love it! Hope you had a wonderful bday Heidi!
Haha, I knew right away too that it was Ryan writing that. He has his own unique style. It was funny tho!! Happy Birthday Heids!! Love you lots!
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Heidi.
Awesome post, I really thought it was Heidi writing and just thought, "I don't know her as well as I thought I did." Very funny!
That is so cute! Ha HA love you heidi!
OH Chongers... you're so silly... pretending to be Heids. I knew it was really Ryan into the first paragraph. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heidi (late birthday that is). We love you!
Post a Comment