(almost) 32 weeks
1. Went to the Dr. today and found out she's BREECH. Right now there is still a 70% chance she'll flip. No wonder I can't breathe...her head is right under my ribs!
2. I love eating cereal - especially frosted mini wheats
3. I started going to the chiropractor to help my lower back/sciatic/pubic pain...doing much better so far
4. My mom has started to make the crib bedding - it's going to be adorable
5. Bought my first box of diapers today
6. I've gained 14 pounds so far
7. It's getting more and more uncomfortable to sleep
8. Our neighbors gave us their changing table!
9. I finally picked out the stroller/car seat I want
10. She is probably around 3.5 pounds and 16 inches long
Still can't wait to see her and what she looks like. I'm getting more and more anxious/excited/nervous everyday. At work I always wish I were the patient instead of the nurse. Ha ha. Can't wait!
2. I love eating cereal - especially frosted mini wheats
3. I started going to the chiropractor to help my lower back/sciatic/pubic pain...doing much better so far
4. My mom has started to make the crib bedding - it's going to be adorable
5. Bought my first box of diapers today
6. I've gained 14 pounds so far
7. It's getting more and more uncomfortable to sleep
8. Our neighbors gave us their changing table!
9. I finally picked out the stroller/car seat I want
10. She is probably around 3.5 pounds and 16 inches long
Still can't wait to see her and what she looks like. I'm getting more and more anxious/excited/nervous everyday. At work I always wish I were the patient instead of the nurse. Ha ha. Can't wait!



9 comments:
Oh I totally understand the head in the ribs. I would sit all day at work in pain! And you are so awesome to have only gained 14 lbs! I'm going to be good like you next time.
whooooo, all of those things are so fun anf exciting! what! onlt 14 pounds that is awesome! cant wait to meet her!
ps the sleeping gets worse, last 4 weeks so uncomfy!
Wow that's crazy you are 32 weeks already! And where's the picture woman??!! :) I TOTALLY love eating cereal too! I eat it every night before I go to bed...and what do I eat the most...frosted mini wheats! hahaha..That's too funny! Can't wait to meet baby girl Chong!! Love ya
I can't wait to see that baby too! Now I'm also excited to see the bedding your mom is making. I'm sure it will be so dang cute! Final countdown time!!!
You are so darling pregnant. I hope she turns in the next few weeks. i also hope the preganancy flies by so you won't be miserable, and because I can't wait to hold her and see her too! Love you! yeah, you need to post a picture too
Sorry you've been having such bad lower back pains and that her heads sticking into your lungs! I hope the rest of this month and the next go by quickly for you too! Its really not that far away! We can't wait to see pictures of her and see her when we come! Can't wait to see all the cute baby clothes you've gotten and the crib bedding your mom is making. Love ya!
I love reading your pregnancy updated posts! Wow... not so fun with the breech thing (if it means it makes you more uncomfortable!). I can't believe you've only gained 14 pounds... way to go! I won't tell you how much I've gained. I can't wait to see what lil' Chong will look like... she'll be darling!
Oooooh...I can't wait for that little girl to get here!! You are sooo on the count down!! Before you know it your are going to be counting fingers and toes, and nuzzling in her little neck!! Oh, I am so EXCITED!!
We are so excited for you. Can't wait to see some pictures and visit you guys sometime later this year. We'll bring you some more diapers...one "jumbo" pack will only last you about 6 1/2 days.
Post a Comment