
We decided we needed something a little bigger for our growing family. Our rent lease isn't up until August, so we need someone to take it over for us so we can move before the baby comes! If you or anyone you know are looking to rent a nice condo, let us know. It has been great living here but we just don't fit anymore. The owners are awesome and have been so good to us. It really is a great deal. Here's the info...
2 bedroom/2 bath
1 car garage + 1 parking spot
Big open family room and kitchen
Vaulted ceilings
No one living under you, above you, or to the side of you
Located in Green Valley on Country Lane - Cypress Point condos
Rent is $800
Swimming pool
Comment if you have any questions. Thanks!



2 comments:
I want it :(
You're ALIVE!? Wonderful! I'll take it JUST so I can talk to you. :)
Post a Comment