8.29.2009

Baby Showers

My aunt Nancy and cousins Lexie and Gretchen threw me a darling baby shower. I absolutely loved it. They decorated it Asian style and made Asian food. Oh, the food was so yummy! I got spoiled with tons of cute presents for baby Whitney. Thanks again to Nancy, Gretch, and Lex for such a cute baby shower. Oh and Haylee made the DARLING invitation! It was so, so cute.



Here are the cute decorations...

and a few of the guests...

and presents!

...........................................

My aunt Diane and Sheila thew me a shower for the Larson family. Diane and Kristin made the cutest invitations that came in a little brown box - so creative! The theme at the shower was pink and brown. Diane went all out and had the cutest treat buffet. It was delicious! We got to eat yummy food from 25 Main too. Thank you so much for everyone who helped, especially Diane for all you did for me. I loved the shower and it was fun spending time with family. And of course, Whitney got lots of cute presents!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

You are so lucky that you got some great family to throw you some fabulous showers!!! Whitney is so lucky to have all these fun new baby things...and to have you as her mom! Cute pics!

Quists said...

Wow! The friends/family you know really know how to throw a shower! They all look professionally done... so cute/put together with the decorations and food. How fun! I'm glad you had a good time. I keep checking for more Whitney pics! :)

Ashley Chong said...

Wow your friends really went all out! That is the cutest shower I've ever seen!