8.29.2009

Waiting for baby

These pics were taken about a week before I had Whitney. I was ALL belly. I knew she was going to be a pretty big baby because my stomach was huge! This is also the cute yellow rocking chair I found at Downeast! I love it.


I wanted to have cute toes for when I had the baby so Ryan and I got pedicures together. It was Ryan's first pedicure and he actually liked it! There was a girl there that asked Ryan if the reason he was getting a pedi was cuz he lost a bet or something and that's why he was there. He said- nope, she's pregnant and we're bonding. Haha. We had fun together. We spent the day hanging out and enjoying being just the 2 of us before our lives would forever change! :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Go Ryan! Love it. :)

Fun catching up with you Heidi! Hope you and little Whitney are doing well. The newborn stage is SO hard. (at least for me :) Hang in there!

p.s. Not private anymore???

Quists said...

I love it! What a fun way to go and bond/do something together. Your belly shots are cute too. No WAY am I posting bare belly shots of me right now. Ugh. :) 17 days to go for us. Oh, get this... this is funny. We were at our new ward yesterday, in Sunday school. There was an asian girl on the front row... Cody is always trying to see if he can make an asian friend that's as cool as Ryan, and it never happens. Well... they asked if there were visitors... and 4 different people introduced themselves, and we didn't... because we aren't visitors... we moved in. Well, apparently, the girl on the front row wasn't pleased with that. She turned around... pointed her arm straight out at us and said, "Who are THOSE two people?" We had to laugh. Cody said, "That's something Ryan would do!" He loves how blunt Ryan is. We thought the girl could say, "I don't think we've met the couple in the back" or "there are two other people we don't know in the back"... but nope... she had to point and say, "Who are THOSE two people?" It was funny. I hope this wasn't one of those stories where "you had to be there"... but the point is... we miss you two and love you!

Ashley Chong said...

Ryan's face makes me laugh. He's like "Eh... is this going to hurt?" Glad you two could go get some pampering before the baby!