Heidi, she is precious! The pictures look like something you would see in a magazine! What a great job of capturing Whitney's darling expressions....keepsakes for sure.
Such a little doll! We need some updated pics, though, because if she's anything like Boston... she looks way different now! What a beautiful little girl!
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
15 comments:
probably the cutest baby ever. love the first one! so adorable.
precious
seriously so precious! She is a doll
She's so beautiful! What amazing pictures - look like they're straight out of a calendar or book.
Oh MY GOSH! She is so dang cute.
oh my! i can't get over how CUTE she is! and whoever did your pictures did an awesome job. those are adorable!
Heidi, she is precious! The pictures look like something you would see in a magazine! What a great job of capturing Whitney's darling expressions....keepsakes for sure.
How will you ever choose which ones to frame!? They are all so adorable. You'll have to cover all of your walls with her. :)
Look at her belly in the last one! So cute!
That was me that said that not Derek. =) He said they're really cute too though!
Seriously so adorable. I just keep coming back every day or so to look and look at how so very cute she is. LOVE her hair!
Such a little doll! We need some updated pics, though, because if she's anything like Boston... she looks way different now! What a beautiful little girl!
MORE PICS please. I'll watch Whitney while you post.
MORE PICS please. I'll watch Whitney while you post.
What a cute baby. Those pictures are great. I love her little fat rolls. What a doll!
Post a Comment