10.26.2009

A name and a blessing

Whitney's blessing day
September 6, 2009

Grandma Jen made Whitney's beautiful blessing dress.









Proud daddy and mommy

Sweet, sweet baby

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah for another post! She was so precious that day. I love you guys.

Natalie said...

She was so precious that day!!! I am still so amazed with what your mom can do! Hope all is well!

MKSIMS said...

What a precious little girl! And what a beautiful dress - that is so awesome that your mom made it! And I love that last picture with her cute little shoes, too. She is just a little doll. I was excited to see more pictures of her!

Erin said...

My jaw drops every time I see pictures of your sweet little angel! She is too precious for words. And that DRESS! Your mom is amazing. And after seeing those little shoes... now I want another girl!!!

hoLLY said...

omg she is sooo beautiful! i love her dress and her shoes and her tights well i love it all and she is to die for........ I love her!!!

Lexie said...

Oh I love her. I'm so sad we had to miss her blessing. The dress is beautiful. Your pictures are so cute too! I love them.

Dayna said...

How freakin cute is she! Can't wait to meet her.

Whitney said...

Amazing dress! Can't believe it!! She is just SO precious.