Ocober 4, 2009

Whitney at 2 months:
12 lbs 5 oz - 85 percentile
21 3/4 inches - 25 percentile
(just a little short and chubby)!
Whitney is starting to sleep through the night!
She loves her crib
She can sit in the bumbo
Still loves her binky
Is starting to love the bottle more than nursing :(
Likes to go on walks in her stroller
Smiling lots more and cooing
Loves her diaper changed
Has been to the dermatologist! Whit has way sensitive skin. We've been having issues with dry/rashy skin, cradle cap, and redness in all her chubby creases. Skin regimen: head & shoulders and Tsal shampoo, cetaphil cream, and a couple different prescriptions. I can't even use baby lotion on her...but I sneak a little on her sometimes.
Likes to watch the TV (sports) with Daddy
Still fussy...started using mylicon drops
Burps and toots really loud
Loves her bath
She's really squirmy and is busy checking out everything around her
Got her 2 month shots and was a sad little girl

She started doing this...Someone will start talking to her and she'll smile at them but then it turns into the saddest little pouty cry. Her eyes get all read and teary and everything. It's so funny. Oh Whitney...

She loves the mobile in her crib



7 comments:
I LOVE Whitney. Go on a date so I can tend her again. Last time was NOT long enough.
Too cute! Love the pout after the smile. A true girl!
I'm so bummed I won't see you in San Diego next week! :( We'll have to plan another trip when Whitney is a little older. I for sure want to see you when I'm in town over Thanksgiving. I'm dying to see this beautiful baby in person!
I love the smile/pouty face! She's too cute!
Holy Cow she is CUTE! My kids have sensitive skin too. Its awful. I would always put baby lotion on the ends of their hair or behind their ears. Ha.
Oh How I LOVE little Asian Babies!! Hahahaha :) How stinkin cute is she!!! I love her little chub rolls!
She is adorable! I love her dark hair!
Love her! I'm so sad I didn't get to see her more this last trip!
Post a Comment