11.12.2009

A baby on the way

Clint and Melanie are going to be parents!
I am so excited for these two. 
They have tried for so long to have a baby of their own. After a few tries of artificial insemination and TWO rounds of In-Vitro, a miracle happened and a baby will be joining their family. Their prayers have finally been answered and they couldn't be more THRILLED! Melanie is due June 10th. They have already had a couple ultrasounds and have seen their tiny little baby and heard the heartbeat! So neat. 

Congratulations Melanie and Clint. You will be the best parents ever. 
Love you so much.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

SOOOO happy for them.

And your Whit is the cutest thing ever.

Heath & Ege said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for them. That's so exciting!

Lisha said...

Happy, Thrilled, Excited,..Ecstatic for them!!! They have waited LONG enough!! Now tell Mel to start a blog!:)

Lexie said...

SOO happy! I love love love the pics of whit getting a bath and her china fro. I just love her.

Nielsen Family said...

Tell them Congrats for me! I'm so happy for them.

Jennifer L said...

We are so excited! What a fun time for these two. Love the picture, it totally looks like they are high five-ing for being pregnant. Way to go guys!

Erin said...

I am so dang excited for Mel. She will be the cutest mom ever. Just like you! :)

Ashley Chong said...

Yeah for Melanie and Clint!