11.28.2009

Whit - 10 weeks

october.14.2009




one happy little girl.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

k seriously your little girl is so so cute!!!! Thanks for all your help! Like really you are awesome! Briggs had a harder day today but he's tough! Thanks again Heidi

Nielsen Family said...

Ah she is too cute! She wants a kiss from Auntie Shelly!

Erin said...

Too adorable!

Also loved that pic of you and Haylee with Ree - she really does look like an older sister! You and Haylee look beautiful...as always!

Rachael said...

Super cute pics!

Quists said...

Hi Heids!
Whit is SOOOO darling... love the pictures. Here's a funny story for you. I heard about the Pioneer Woman on another website before reading your blog (bakerella.com... check it out). Anyways, I have been making her food from her website (the free recipes)... and I was like, "This all tastes SO good... like Heidi's family's cooking." I also saw a picture of her on PW's website and was like, "Whoa! She even looks like Heidi's sister." Well, I was catching up on blogs today and WHAT?! There you are, with Ree. It was so funny to me. You have to try (if you haven't already) her lasagna, Marlboro Man's favorite sandwich, and Chicken Parmesan. So yummy. Our address is:
8090 Eden Road #423
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
LOVE YOU HEIDS!

Michelle said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Gretchen said...

SO CUTE!!!