2.05.2010

New Years

We had a little new year's eve party at my parents.
Sita and Shalie joined us and it was a blast.

We busted out Beatles Rock Band...
Ryan's gettin in the groove
My cute aunt Sheila.

oh Sita...
Shay and I enjoyed catching up on life
............

On new year's day we went up to Pine Valley to the Hafen's cabin.
The kids played in the snow.
Most of the adults hung out inside and stayed warm!
On our way out we decided we better snap a few pictures of us in the snow. :)
Whit's first time seeing snow.
The babies -
Whitney, Ryker, and Carly.
Thank you Ernie and LeAnn for the fun day and yummy food!

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

Fun new Posts!!!! Little Whit is so cute!! I love all of the Christmas pictures of her! I love her little 'Snow Bunny' outfit for up in the snow, too!! So cute!!