02.04.10I can't believe my baby is 6 months old.
She is growing so fast, but it's so fun to see her at this age.
I don't miss the newborn stage at all. :)
I love seeing her explore the world and learn how to do new things.
She's so dang cute and fun right now.
I love to just watch her and can't get enough of her.
What's Whit up to?
Still sleeping through the night and now taking really good naps.Starting to eat baby food and rice cereal. She likes it but could really care less about it.
She rolls all over, but mostly just in her crib. We find her in the funniest spots!
She doesn't baby talk...she just grunts, screams, or squeals! Getting a little worried...
We say dadadada to her and she just thinks it's funny.
Loves going on walks.
Starting to be a mommy's girl. Uh-oh.
She has to know where Chloe is. She'll look all over for her and screams when she sees her.
Whit sits up all by herself!
She has 2 bottom teeth all the way in. And the top ones are on their way!
We're now going to Dr. Marsden. Saw him yesterday for her 6 month appt. and we LOVED him.
She wears size 3 diapers now.
Starting to wear 6-9 month clothes but still fits some 3-6 month ones.
Loves the bath but does not like getting dressed.
She's such little busy body.
She flaps her arms up and down (especially when she's excited) and loves to smack things.
She likes playing with her toys.
If we set her down and walk away, she usually cries.
She likes going on car rides.
Reaches for my cell phone every time I have it out.
Has the cutest little smile and will usually smile at people.




16 comments:
She is sure a doll! Don't they grow up so fast. We love Dr. Marsden too.
Like anyone could get enough of her! Oh my gosh love these pictures! And that outfit is the best. She is such a big girl. Yea for Dr. Marsden he is the best... wish I could see him too. Ah I miss her!
She is so dang cute! Ok, I love how much your Dad loves The Beatles.We actually just watched the party your Dad threw a long time ago where everyone dressed up like Rockstars. Hilarious. Haha,
Oh my gosh I LOVE that top picture! She is seriously the cutest thing. Who took her pictures? I need to get Ty's 6 months done soon
She’s beautiful! Love your pictures!
What a darling post about Miss Whitney, who's 6 months old! Wow, how time flies, and she just gets cuter and cuter! Can she get any cuter? Mmm I just love her! And, I'm so excited for such fun new posts!
Heidi she is seriously soo cute ! I hope we can meet her soon!
Oh she is so adorable! Six months is the best little age! I love it. I'm so with you - NEVER miss the newborn stage! I'm so glad you're enjoying her. I just want to kiss and smell those sweet cheeks!
p.s. That outfit is to die for!
Are you kidding me? These are sooooooo cute! I just want to squeeze her. Love the picture of Sita from New Years. hahaha Hope to see you guys soon!
She is getting so big and is such a doll. Enjoy this fun age. It passes so quickly. Tell Ryan hi from us.
LOVE those pictures...LOVE that sweet Whitney!! Xoxoxoxo
So cute! I want to squeeze her! Miss and love you all!
She looks a lot like Ryan and Farrah did as a baby. So cute!
Love the outfits too! I really hope I have a happy baby girl someday!
I meant happa baby, happy too. =)
Post a Comment