I love this little face and smile. I put her hair up in piggies today. It makes her look like a big girl. They look kind of silly (especially in the back). Don't you love all the drool too?
I can't believe she is big enough for piggies! That just reminds me how big Boston is now too... So dang cute! I love the drool, too. It totally makes the pictures!
Oh, you could just eat up those cheeks . . . she is precious. You two done good! We can't wait until we get to meet her someday. We hope you are all doing well.
Your blog and these pictures made my day!!! Whitney is so adorable - I can't believe she is 6 months old!! Time to start on another one! You need to have a dozen!!
She is such a cute cute girl! Crazy how fast they grow, huh?! I love the piggies - I don't think Emersyn will have enough hair for pigs at 6 months... Whit is a lucky girl!
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
10 comments:
oh my darling. pigtails already? how fun!
They are darling! I love her sweep over bangs too. The drool is great... must be getting more cute little teeth!
She seriously is the cutest little girl ever! I can't believe how big she is, it goes by too fast!
Are you even serious?!...she is adorable! LOVE the piggies! So So cute!
I can't believe she is big enough for piggies! That just reminds me how big Boston is now too... So dang cute! I love the drool, too. It totally makes the pictures!
Holy crap she is the cutest! She looks so big! We need to get her and Ty together more...heck we live right by eachother!
Oh, you could just eat up those cheeks . . . she is precious. You two done good! We can't wait until we get to meet her someday. We hope you are all doing well.
Your blog and these pictures made my day!!! Whitney is so adorable - I can't believe she is 6 months old!! Time to start on another one! You need to have a dozen!!
She is such a cute cute girl! Crazy how fast they grow, huh?! I love the piggies - I don't think Emersyn will have enough hair for pigs at 6 months... Whit is a lucky girl!
She is so dang cute! I love the piggies! Oh I wish we lived closer so we could see her and you more! Give her a kiss for me! Sweet girl
Post a Comment