2.20.2010

Valentines day

The weather was beautiful on Valentines day.
We decided it would be fun to have a little outdoor photo shoot before dinner.
Whitney loved being outside and looking all around.
She was so happy and smily!

Whitney and Carly are so cute together.
They are starting to like sitting together and playing.
They heard Brynn and Connor coming and had to look over to see them...
Cutest little {valentine} girls.
Whitney loves Brynn...
She could just sit and watch Brynn forever.
Brynn loves Whitney too and loves to kiss her chubby cheeks!
Who wouldn't?
All the cousins.
Connor. Carly. Whitney. Brynn
Happy valentines, daddy.
{Whitney's 1st valentines day}
A puppy from mom & dad
and a lollipop from grandma & grandpa.
Valentines dinner at my mom and dad's...
Prime rib, sweet potatoes, green salad, rolls, & strawberry jello.
Delicious!
Chocolate fondue for dessert!
Mmmm...
xoxo

5 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Oh how fun!!! I love the first picture with her cute little teethy grin and I love the pic of her going after that lollipop! haha.

Erin said...

I just LOVE your family Heidi! I love how you get together all the time and just make life FUN. Those babies have got to be the cutest little girls around! Love seeing pics of them grow together. They will be the best of friends growing up.

Lexie said...

That food looks so yummy right now! I love her teeth in the first picture! They are so cute. Those are 4 of the cutest kids I've ever seen. You take such cute pictures

Jennifer L said...

Lovers! Love the post and the fun pictures!

Ashley Chong said...

Ryan, Heidi, Whit, It looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Love you all, thinking of you guys all the time! Can't wait to see you guys again. Lots of love and xoxo. I'm making your fruit pizzas for a baby shower tonight. =)