Whitney got a new highchair...
We needed this sooner!
So much easier to feed her in a highchair instead of the bumbo! :)
She's teething right now (getting her top 2 teeth) so everything ends up in the mouth.
02.25.10
Plaything with toys...
The purple dog is Whitney's new pal "Violet."
It's the cutest little toy and you can program their name and their favorite things into it.
It says things like, "Hi Whitney, wanna play?"

Big girl sitting up all by herself.
01.29.10 (almost 6 months old)

Another new toy...
It rolls around and encourages babies to crawl.
She loves the lights.
01.27.10

I love my baby girl.
First time eating baby food...
I kept trying to give her rice cereal or applesauce and she just wasn't ready.
I'd try like once a week and then she finally figured it out when I gave her bananas.
She loved them and still loves bananas the most.
01.27.10

Teeth!
We finally got Whitney to sit still long enough to snap a picture of her bottom teeth.
01.20.10

Baby it's cold outside...
Whit in her darling little sweater.
01.13.10

Our little panda collector.
Whitney at 5 months and she's already got quite the panda collection!
There are so many cute panda things right now, it's hard not to buy it all.
Whitney loves her bouncer.
She jumps around in it like crazy!
Perfect for such a hyper little girl.
01.07.10

I love this little face...
12.26.09
Whitney loves her baths.
She's such a happy girl while she's in the bath.
She kicks and splashes around.
11.19.09

All clean.
There's nothing like a baby right out of the bath.
Yumm.







7 comments:
Oh my, what a little doll! I just want to kiss on those cheeks right now. I love all new pictures, thanks for sharing.
Oh look at that little bum so cute! Love all the pictures I'm glad you put them up. Emma has that little ball and loved it... now she throws it off the back of the couch...haha. Ah I miss her. Give her a kiss for me and I'll see ya soon!
She's so adorable! Whitney! I wanna cuddle her! Really she is too dang cute! You're really making me want a baby! =)
She is a doll! so happy and smile that melts your heart! Weird questions but where did you get you orange and cream rug... i LOVE IT!
Thanks Skye. the rug is from pottery barn
Heidi- she is sooo pretty. seriously- MODEL!
Oh my goodness, where do I start! This was such a fun post to look at/read because you spoiled us with lots of pictures! I love the black and white picture of you two. I can't believe how many pandas you have for her... ha ha ha! I wonder what her favorite stuffed animal will be? HA HA! She always is dressed so cute with the cutest accesories, you're so good at that. But, it wouldn't matter either way because she has the cutest big bright eyes and such adorable cheeks. I can't wait to meet her and hold her!
Post a Comment