
Our baby is 8 months old.Where did the time go?
She is growing up so fast and gets cuter and cuter every day.
She can be so happy and smiley one second, and the fussiest thing the next.
She is definitely a needy little girl.
But we still love her. More than anything.
She has the darkest brown eyes and hair.
She has 4 teeth now!
She can crawl (like an inch-worm). She'll do a couple real crawls, then go down to her tummy.
She has more clothes than mommy. (It's more fun to buy for her)!
She can sit up from crawling.
She's trying to pull herself up to things and
She stands up in her crib now and holds on to the railing!
She's SO hyper and can't sit still for a second.
She flaps her arms like a bird and kicks her legs when she's excited.
She has "stranger danger."
Gets scared really easily (jumpy like her dad).
She still cries a lot.
She will scrunch up her nose and squint her eyes when she thinks something is really funny.
No more BINKY! ...
Her face broke out in perioral dermatitis and major rashes around her mouth and...another trip to the dermatologist!
Poor girl has the most sensitive skin ever!
She can pick up little pieces of food with her fingers and put them in her mouth.
First time with a "real" babysitter she cried for 3o mins straight!
She loves being outside.
She loves rolling around on our bed and burying her face in the comforter.
She can play pat-a-cake...she only does a few claps with her hands then she's done with it.
She thinks peek-a-boo is so fun.
We're trying to get her to say "da-da." She has said it a couple times in her own little way.
She's so smart and shakes her head no when she knows she's in trouble like when she spits her food out.
She has to have a wash rag in her mouth the whole time she's in the bath...silly girl.
She hates her changing table and cries as soon as we put her on it.
She is so squirmy it's pretty much impossible to change her diaper or get her dressed.
She loves music. If there's a song on the tv she'll stop to listen to it, and she'll get all hyper and dance when there is loud music on.
She screams SO loud...mostly when she's hyper or excited about something. Sometimes it's just random though for no apparent reason. The screams are usually so loud they hurt my ears!
Oh Whitney...
We love you, sweet baby girl!
You make us so happy (and worn out).
It's a good thing you're so dang cute.




8 comments:
She is such a cute little thing. Can we steal some of her hair? Darling!
She is so dang cute. She is a perfect mix of the two of you. I need to see her and soon! I think we are coming down next weekend. We need to get together while we are down. I don't know if Ryan told you, but we are expecting another baby in November and it would be great for Ella to spend some time around a baby! :)
Love her outfit and shoes! That's too bad that she cries so much. =/ I can see both of you in her. She's a doll. Thanks for writing about her and updating us on her!
She is so stinkin cute!
She is SO cute! I just love those cheeks ... I wanna squeeze them! And you are SO good at remembering all her little details. You will love that one day! I wish I had done that because you seriously can't remember!
OH. My. GOSH!! She is the cutest thing ever!! I could just eat her up!! I love her!
LOVE the green dress! LOVE her!
oh my goodness. she is just too cute for words. too cute!
Post a Comment