4.22.2010

Picnic

Family picnic at Cottonwood Cove Park
3.21.10
Fried chicken, potato salad, biscuits, fresh fruit, and cookies.
Yumm.
Having fun at the playground...
Whitney with grandma & grandpa
The babies loved being outside!


The "grown up" teeter-totter...
We had too much fun on this!
Notice my dad and BJ :)
Haylee and me...
with BJ pushing us to get way high!
What a fun day.

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Wow! I wish I'd known about this park when I visited. It looks awesome. Your family is so cute and so fun. I was hoping to see a good picture of cute preggo Mel but from what I can see she looks as tiny as ever! Haha anyways, love it. Glad you guys had such a fun day!

George and Tacie said...

Heidi your little girl is GORGEOUS!!!! What a doll! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Oh I love picnics! Looks like a blast!