
Whitney turned 9 months on May 4th.
She is growing too fast!
But it's so fun to see her at this stage.
She is crawling and in to everything.
She has 6 teeth.
She loves food and will eat pretty much anything we give her.
She also loves to spit her baby food out...and then shakes her head no-no after.
She loves being outside and going on walks.

She got a haircut, and it's oh-so cute!
She can wave bye-bye and sometimes hello.
She loves the swimming pool.
She has a favorite blankie and loves it so much...
If it's on the floor, she'll crawl over to it and lay her head on it.
She's starting to use her pointer finger and will poke at things.
She has the chubbiest little feet.

She's getting less fussy - still pretty needy though.
She likes car rides.
She screams and yells really loud.
Has said ma-ma and da-da...only a couple times though.
Her favorite thing to say (yell) is ya-ya-ya-ya.
If she wants to get your attention she makes this little grunt noise.
She loves to play with lotion bottles like this...

She likes to sit in the shopping cart and thinks she's pretty cool.
She stands up to things and walks around furniture.
If she has a toy in each hand, she loves to bang them together and will always look at me and smile when she does.
She will get Chloe's toys and "throw" them for her and thinks it's so fun when Chloe actually gets the toy.
She also pats for Chloe to come. It's so cute.
She still crosses her feet all the time.
She has so many facial expressions and raises her eyebrows.
We're having so much fun with Whitney at this age.
We love her so, so much!
9 month stats:
Weight - 18.5 lbs [38%]
Height - 28 in [57%]
Head circumference - 18 in [92%]




8 comments:
Oh my goodness! Derek and I are oohing and awwing over her! I want her or one like her!!!;) haha
I was thinking her hair looked different. Its adorable especially with that headband. Oh she is just so sweet. I want to kiss her...give her one for me!
Oh my, is she not the cutest little thing? I love her to pieces.
You guys must have more children! She is absolutely beautiful!
9 months already! I can't believe it. She is darling, I bet you are having so much fun being a mom!
I love her haircut! She looks so much older in these pics. Hope to see you guys soon!
It looks like her dry skin around her mouth is clearing up. Is it getting a little better? It looks so sore in some of her other pictures. Poor thing!
She is such a cutie and growing up so fast. Love her haircut, very sweet. Can't wait to see you guys soon...Dec. for sure. (Hope you're not going to WA.)
Post a Comment