Our mornings are usually spent playing on the living room floor.
Whitney's toys are always spread out everywhere, but she loves it.
She is always a happy girl in the morning!
Whitney loves to play with Chloe.
Her favorite thing to do is tease her with her toys.
She'll dangle Chloe's toy in her face and as soon as Chloe shows any interest, she takes off with it...usually taking a dive in to my lap.
It's the cutest and funniest thing!
Whitney is a little obsessed with her blankie.
She loves having it with her ALL the time.
She'll always take a second to go over and cuddle with her blankie while she's playing.
I've already had to buy another one in case the first wears out!






3 comments:
Oh she's so cute! I love the pictures of her and Chloe
Could she be any cuter? Seriously! Such a darling haircut she has too. Missed seeing you last Wednesday ... maybe I will be seeing you all too soon at YOUR work! Yay for me.
That little hair cut is too stinkin' cute on her! Such a doll Heidi!
Post a Comment