Take a look at Malia's pink polka dot chair on my blog...it's totally light...it is nothing like this one! I called pottery barn and they had me send it back. I hope the new one comes brighter like Whitney's! I was so bugged!
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
5 comments:
Do they get any cuter than this? I'm sure glad she loves her chair. I sure LOVE little miss Whitney!!!
Ditto that. There is no cuter than that! I just love her facial expressions - too sweet.
Darling!
Those pictures are PRICELESS! Oh what a sweetie.
Take a look at Malia's pink polka dot chair on my blog...it's totally light...it is nothing like this one! I called pottery barn and they had me send it back. I hope the new one comes brighter like Whitney's! I was so bugged!
Post a Comment