10.14.2010

Thirsty girl

Whitney always wants to play with the water dispenser we have upstairs in our laundry room.
One day I let her get some water in a cup and she kept wanting more...
The water ended up all over (especially all over her).
But she didn't care.
She was having too much fun!
I love that little dimple in her chubby cheek!
"More please, Mommy."
Soaking wet!
Whit ran away and came out of my room with my water jug!
Ha ha. She loves drinking out of the straw.
She must have been one thirsty little girl!

4 comments:

Jennifer L said...

What a CUTIE. Always wanting to explore MORE. I just love her to pieces.

BJ and Amber said...

She makes me laugh! I love those cute little faces she makes.

Ashley Chong said...

haha These pictures make me laugh she's so funny and cute!

Rachael said...

How sweet! I love her dimple too :) she gets cuter and cuter (if that's possible) every time I see her!