I need to be better at documenting things that Whitney's doing and learning.
It's fun to see other people do "tuesday tidbits" or the "wednesday writeup," so I thought I'd pick a day to write about Whit.
Whitney Wednesday.
It's fun to see other people do "tuesday tidbits" or the "wednesday writeup," so I thought I'd pick a day to write about Whit.
Whitney Wednesday.
01. She's been walking since her first birthday...now she's running!
02. She's starting to babble more and still doesn't say a whole lot of words.
03. Words she says (or has said): mama, dada, bapa (grandpa), dooo (don't), baba, pretty, NO (one of her favorites right now), nigh-nigh, doey (chloe), and Hi.
04. She sleeps so good at night and goes to bed with no problem. Naps are a different story lately.
05. She looooves food. She'll pretty much eat anything we give her and always wants more.
06. Favorite foods right now: bananas, crackers, green beans, cheese, peaches n' cream oatmeal...I guess the list goes on and on.
07. Loves her bottle and rocking with her blankie.
08. Doesn't play much with toys. Just runs around destroying things or wanting to be held.
09. Still wears 12 month clothes...18 mo. drowns her!
10. She has wide feet like her mom & dad. Just found stride rite shoes in wide width!
11. Loves to go on walks and hold Chloe's leash. (It's the cutest thing).
12. She's a big tease!
13. If she knows mom or dad is in bed...she'll run in the room yelling hi, hi, hi...over and over.
14. Loves her new big girl car seat!
02. She's starting to babble more and still doesn't say a whole lot of words.
03. Words she says (or has said): mama, dada, bapa (grandpa), dooo (don't), baba, pretty, NO (one of her favorites right now), nigh-nigh, doey (chloe), and Hi.
04. She sleeps so good at night and goes to bed with no problem. Naps are a different story lately.
05. She looooves food. She'll pretty much eat anything we give her and always wants more.
06. Favorite foods right now: bananas, crackers, green beans, cheese, peaches n' cream oatmeal...I guess the list goes on and on.
07. Loves her bottle and rocking with her blankie.
08. Doesn't play much with toys. Just runs around destroying things or wanting to be held.
09. Still wears 12 month clothes...18 mo. drowns her!
10. She has wide feet like her mom & dad. Just found stride rite shoes in wide width!
11. Loves to go on walks and hold Chloe's leash. (It's the cutest thing).
12. She's a big tease!
13. If she knows mom or dad is in bed...she'll run in the room yelling hi, hi, hi...over and over.
14. Loves her new big girl car seat!




3 comments:
Oh I love her! I forgot to tell you how funny it was when I gave her an m&m. She put it in her mouth for like 3 seconds then started signing "more" so fast! My mom and I were laughing so hard!
We have to skype so I can hear her talk!! Such a cute girl! Can't wait to see what she is for Halloween! Cute car seat! Is that the one my mom got that you had to return and get a new one?
She is so stinkin cute! I love the new post - great idea!!
Post a Comment