11.07.2010

Guess who just beat the Colts?

I'll give you two guesses and it's not the Utah Ute suckers.

We had an Eagles party this Sunday cuz it was a big day for my Eagles.
They really needed this win and they played their little hearts out.
We had the best supporters cheering on our boys...
and the dang cutest little cheerleader you'll ever see.
Haha. Those refs were a joke. They tried all they could to
give the game to the Colts.

(shoutout to ebay and Sita-we scored big time)
I could just eat this little girl up.
She has the cutest little personality and has been such a blessing to have in our lives.
We love you little Whit!
E-A-G-L-E-S for life!
I tried getting her to raise her arms in a touchdown pose,
but at least she knew how to clap and cheer for our favorite team.
We told people we were having an Eagles party
and that there was free food if you wore Eagles clothes.
You all missed out cuz we had some awesome bbq ribs.
My two favorite Eagles fans
I love that the Larsons are such good sports and willing to support a good cause.
It was a nail biter of a game.
The Eagles were winning but facing Peyton Manning, any lead is never safe.
Brynn and Connor got in on the fun too.
Talk about intense - the Eagles were up by 2 with 50 secs left and Manning moving them right down the field.
And then...INTERCEPTION! GAME OVER!
EAGLES WIN!!!!
Whew. Thank goodness. With the win secured, I could finally sit down
and enjoy my delicious dinner that was anxiously awaiting me.
MMMM ribs. What a great way to end a sweet night
and enjoy a hard fought and well deserved W by the Eagles.
Thanks Larsons and Southwicks for cheering on our team.
We gotta do this more often for sure.

7 comments:

Emily Adamson said...

I hope you stay true to your Seattle roots and have that much love for the Hawks! Love all your gear, you guys are the cutest family ever!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Em. I've never been a Seahawks fan cuz when I started liking football they were always getting killed like they did yesterday. It's all Eagles baby!

Erin said...

YEA Eagles! Both our teams won yesterday and we both posted about our "mini" fans. :) Cute pic with Jen and John! Whitney couldn't be more adorable.

Sherie said...

Okay, it doesn't get any cuter than that! Whitney is absolute doll! You guys know how to PARTY! sooo fun!!

Jennifer L said...

What a fun day. Thanks Ribs for including us. The food and company was WAY fun. I love you, and your DARLING little family!

Alisha said...

So I have to say, I realize you don't know me Ryan...but as we were watching the ending of the game I thought of you (and Heidi...) because she has mentioned your deep and abiding love for the Eagles....maybe she should be a little jealous?? ;) Glad it was a great game for ya!

Angela said...

I love it! Great outfits and great support for Ryan's team!