11.10.2010

Whit Wednesday

01. She is 15 months old now!
02. She weighs 21 lbs, wears size 4-5 shoes, and size 3 diapers.
03. Meltdowns are part of our daily lives - which will occur just by setting her down/not picking her up.
04. "No" is still one of her favorite words, so we're trying to come up with something else to say to her instead. It's hard!
05. She's feeling much better now. Still no dairy and taking acidophilus twice a day.
06. She's adjusted well to the time change...thank goodness!
07. She loves reading her nursery rhyme book at bedtime.
08. Still lOVES her blankie and carries it around everywhere she goes.
(I got her 2 of them because I knew one would get worn out...but now she loves BOTH of them! Oops.)

Here's Whit with her blankie in tow...
Oh and she loves her "ba-ba" and is drinking almond milk since she can't have dairy. She loves it!
"Night-night sweet girl."

This is what I found coming up my stairs this morning...
Whit carrying both blankies! Silly girl.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Ewwww, I could eat her up! She is so stinking cute!!

Jake & Becca said...

I can't believe how long its been since I have seen you guys and now you have a beautiful 15 month old! Congratulations and seriously she is adorable! We have a blankie like that and I love it!

Angela said...

I love your Wed Whitney posts - what a great idea! She's the cutest thing ever. I love that she carries around both blankies - so funny!

I wanted to let you know that I'm also spreading the word (or call it shamelessly plugging) about a giveaway I'm doing on my photography blog - free Shutterfly holiday cards. Come enter - I'd love for them to go to friends! :) http://ivorylimephotography.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

She is SO beautiful. Love her expressions!