Whitney turned 16 months last week. I had every intention of doing a post last week, but we've been sooo busy! We can't believe our little girl is getting so big. She is so much fun! We've started our Christmas shopping and have had a blast getting her presents...and are looking forward to seeing her on Christmas morning. :) Here are some things Whit's up to these days.
01. She just learned how to say "uh-oh." It's so cute.
02. We took her to see Santa last week. She was so interested in him and I thought she'd do great...until I set her on his lap. Ha ha. She screamed! (picture to come)
03. If I ask her what Santa says, she says "ho, ho, ho."
04. She loves things with lids and loves to take them off and on, but gets frustrated very easily if she can't do it.
05. She loves her nursery rhyme book and as soon as I open it she starts bouncing(dancing) because she loves the catchy songs/rhymes. And when I turn to the "pat a cake" page she immediately starts clapping her hands. :)
06. She's easily entertained with a little cup with cheerios in it. She'll carry it around and dump it out and put them back in and eat them. The only problem is when they're gone.
07. If I ask her to say a word, she'll say it back in a whisper. It's the funniest thing ever!
08. She is Grandpa's little girl. She loves him so much and calls him "bapa."
09. She is trying to talk more...it's so funny!
10. She loves the Christmas tree and wants me to turn the lights on every morning when we wake up.
01. She just learned how to say "uh-oh." It's so cute.
02. We took her to see Santa last week. She was so interested in him and I thought she'd do great...until I set her on his lap. Ha ha. She screamed! (picture to come)
03. If I ask her what Santa says, she says "ho, ho, ho."
04. She loves things with lids and loves to take them off and on, but gets frustrated very easily if she can't do it.
05. She loves her nursery rhyme book and as soon as I open it she starts bouncing(dancing) because she loves the catchy songs/rhymes. And when I turn to the "pat a cake" page she immediately starts clapping her hands. :)
06. She's easily entertained with a little cup with cheerios in it. She'll carry it around and dump it out and put them back in and eat them. The only problem is when they're gone.
07. If I ask her to say a word, she'll say it back in a whisper. It's the funniest thing ever!
08. She is Grandpa's little girl. She loves him so much and calls him "bapa."
09. She is trying to talk more...it's so funny!
10. She loves the Christmas tree and wants me to turn the lights on every morning when we wake up.
My sister Haylee took these pics last week. We had family pictures and I had her get some of just Whitney for her 16 month pictures. I LOVED them and had to share a bunch. Enjoy.
She decided it would be funny to just lay down on the sidewalk. She actually does this a lot just randomly.








7 comments:
Oh she's just so cute.
Can't wait to see her tomorrow.
LOVE the pictures!
Darling pictures!! I love Whit-Wednesday! Cute, cute, cute!
So cute! She's so big!
Yeah you posted new pics. I've been checking to see if you posted something new! She's looking older and bigger! So sweet. Can't wait to see your family photos!
seriously so cute! I love her outfit!
She is darling. And what a cute outfit too!
What a cutie. I just love her, and think she is the cutest,funniest thing EVER! Darling pictures.
Post a Comment