I thought Whitney would like Santa.
We've been teaching her who Santa was, and she'd even say "ho ho ho."
Cutest thing ever!
We waited in line for an hour at the Dicken's Festival to meet the REAL Santa.
(I even have a picture with the same Santa when I was little).
Whit saw him and didn't act nervous at all.
Then I set her on his lap and she about freaked out!
The picture explains it all...
Priceless.
Cousins with Santa.
Cutest girls ready to meet Santa!






4 comments:
haha! i love it.
Ah! Poor Whit! My mom said we were all scared of Santa when we were that age too. It's funny that Carly and Whit are crying but Jenna is totally calm. haha Cute kids! I love all the little girl babies together in red!
hahahaha! The BEST Santa picture EVER!!!!!
Santa's expression is almost as priceless as Whit's!
Post a Comment