3.25.2011

Busy body!

We've always called Whitney our little busy body.
The other day we were playing outside at my parents
and she definitely lived up to the name!
I couldn't help but post these pics to show her moving from one thing to the next.

Check out the goober!
First we started off jumping...she LOVES the tramp.
(looks like she's breakdancing. ha ha)
Then she took off to see where Chloe was and explore Grandpa's side yard.
She ran back and biffed it on the lawn.
She spies a ball over behind the bushes...
She wanted me to get it but I made her...

Of course she wanted to try playing basketball!
(When we're on walks and she sees a basketball hoop, she immediately says BALL!)
Hmmm, maybe I'll play with this bike...
This made me laugh...
She found this pool toy and was determined to get it out.
I just had to see what she wanted to do with it.
She took it over to the tramp...
And sat on it.
First she did the splits.
Then tried bouncing on it.
Silly girl!
Next thing was trying to put goggles on.
And then chase after barking Chloe yelling "no, no, no!"
Looking exhausted.
Next thing I knew, she ran inside and shut the door behind her!
And was probably trying to give kisses through the shutters.
Oh I love that little face!

2 comments:

Ashley Chong said...

Oh what a sweet face! I think she looks like Farrah or Ryan in the last two pictures where she's looking through the shutters. Der says she looks like my mom's baby pictures sometimes. I think so too.

stefanie said...

How cute is she?!! Honestly . . .