Whit has been coughing for about a month.
We took her to the Dr a few weeks ago and he said not to worry unless it got worse.
It didn't get worse, but she still has been coughing!
Then on Sunday she woke up with throw-up and a fever.
And then again on Monday.
She hasn't thrown up again...but has still had a fever.
Yesterday she sat on my lap and watched the entire Princess and the Frog.
That would never happen unless she was way sick!
So we went to the Dr. this afternoon.
She said her throat looks nasty and she has wax build-up in her ears.
We got antibiotics and ear drops.
Not fun.
She spit out half the dose of the antibiotic! Little stinker!
She usually loves (and asks) for medicine.
I think since I've been giving her tylenol and motrin around the clock, she's gotten sick of it.
Poor baby.
Rubbing her tummy...owie...

"Where's your tummy?"
She just found her belly button and loves poking at it.




Cutest silky panda jammies from Aunt Mel.
Whit loves watching Elmo lately...
She'll ask for it by going "la la la"
That's also what she calls Elmo.
(la la la la, Elmo's world...)


Get better, sweet baby.



6 comments:
I am so sorry she is sick AGAIN! I hope she gets better soon. Wish I could see the pictures, but they don't pull up on my computer. Love that little darling!
Love all of your new posts. What a little cutie. All of these pictures show her little personality just perfect!
Poor girl! Hate sick kids!! I am still dying over those silky pajamas ... love all your new pictures and stories. So fun to read. Hope she gets better quickly!
Poor baby! that makes me sad! :( I want to give her kisses. I LOVE the pics of playing in the yard. the Goggles one is my fav. haha. what a hoot! What's wrong with her cheek? owie?
darling haircut. miss the piggies. :(
looks like a fun birthday party. LOVERS YOU! Thanks for postin!
oh sad!! nothin worse tjan have sick little one...just breaks your heart! i hope she gets better soon!
I'm loving all the new posts too!
Poor little girl...sounds miserable! Her little jammies are darling and I love all the pics!
Hope she feels better soon! It's the worst when they're sick!
Post a Comment