4.09.2011

The Naughty Chair



Whitney was being naughty the other day.
She kept spilling things on purpose.
Like more than once.
I had had it with her and decided to try a little "time out" in the naughty chair.
I put a chair facing the wall...
and I thought she'd climb right off because she climbs all over the kitchen chairs/table.
But she stayed there.
I had to grab my camera (and tried holding in the giggles).
It was so funny.
After I told her to say "I'm sorry," I let her get down.
So far the naughty chair is a success!


6 comments:

Lexie said...

haha I Love it! I actually tried time out with Ty today and it didn't work. He just screamed harder and I finally gave in to letting him down. I'll have to try the chair in the corner like that.

neil and aubs said...

Look at that face...she can't possibly be naughty!...but I hope the naughty chair will work for those rare occasions :)

Unknown said...

Ha ha, I loved it too. You would NEVER know from that darling little face that Whitney could EVER be naughty, but us that know her, know better. What a little doll though.

Unknown said...

Oops. The above message was from Mom.

Whitney said...

Her little face expression is priceless. I love it. I love the naughty chair!

Lamchops said...

You need to find the "Time-out Pad" online. It is a pressure sensative pad to sit on with a coin operated time selector. It is like a stop light with Red, Yellow & Green lights & sounds as well. Totally worth it. Plus, I got one for my sister & sis-in-law. Consistancy counts right?