Look who's 32...
Mel and Ryan celebrated their [32nd] birthdays on 03.14.11
It's so fun that they share a birthday!
We always have a fun party with the whole fam.
Whit loves her daddy...
and is probably a little excited for dessert!

Amber made Melanie a delicious Lemon bundt cake...
Ryan made himself "mudpies" :)
and we ordered SUSHI to enjoy with our dinner...
(notice Whit throwing a fit - she was so ornery and went to bed right after cake)
The Chongers
Mr & Mrs Nielson
This was Whit ALL night!
Mr & Mrs Nielson
This was Whit ALL night!
I couldn't even enjoy the fun evening.
Presents!!
(Brynn took most of the pics of Ryan opening presents -
she seemed to just want to get the objects up close instead of getting Ryan in the pic)
We made Ryan close his eyes while Clint brought out his BIG SURPRISE!
New GOLF CLUBS!
We made Ryan close his eyes while Clint brought out his BIG SURPRISE!
New GOLF CLUBS!
Side note:
Ryan had been obsessively looking at golf clubs on ebay for a while.
I was going to get him a new barbecue grill until my grandma said we could have hers!










2 comments:
Logan and ry need to go golfing, I will have Logan call him! Let's play soon please!
Ya now that I have new clubs I'm finally cool enough to play with Logan. Yes we do need to get out and play.
Post a Comment