We got to babysit Ty the other day!
Whitney loves Ty and thought it was so cool he came over to play.
They are a month apart so it's always fun to get them together.
Whitney thinks it's so neat that she can say "Ty."
They had a blast on Whitney's bus/slide so I had to get a few pics of them playing.
It was so cute.
"Weee"
Ty was the bus driver. :)
I believe Whitney was kicking Ty down the slide in the first pic...Oh Whit!
Cutest, happiest boy!
Oh and I had to snap a pic of Chloe watching the kids play...
Come back soon, Ty!









4 comments:
What cute cousins! So fun for Whitney to have a little friend. You should get them together more often. Love them both!!!
Love these pictures! Thanks SO much for watching him! Let's get together again soon, or just let me watch Whit while you need to sleep. :)
Oh my gosh, Ty is the cutest little boy! I haven't seen him since Christmas. Looks like they had a fun time playing together. How cute are they? Do the love each other?
Cute cousins! Love how you include the sweet doggie; how their worlds have changed!! So fun to have cousins that live so close.
Post a Comment