Same thing happened to me yesterday... my post was missing, then it came back but without any comments. Who knows whats up but apparently it's been happening to a lot of people.
That happened to me with my last 2 posts...well I didn't see that they were missing because I didn't check it for a few days, but the comments were definitely gone. WEIRD
Did you know that in your blogger settings you can have it set to email you the comments? That way if something like this ever happens, you still got to read them!
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
3 comments:
Same thing happened to me yesterday... my post was missing, then it came back but without any comments. Who knows whats up but apparently it's been happening to a lot of people.
That happened to me with my last 2 posts...well I didn't see that they were missing because I didn't check it for a few days, but the comments were definitely gone. WEIRD
Did you know that in your blogger settings you can have it set to email you the comments? That way if something like this ever happens, you still got to read them!
Post a Comment