01. Whitney LOVES to say prayers. She kept saying "ahnie" one night when I laid her down and I had no idea what she wanted. Then she folded her arms. Ha ha. I knew then that "ahnie" meant Amen! So we said our prayers and she was so happy. Since then we have to pray every time before naps, bedtime, and eating (and sometimes randomly during the day). It's sooo cute to hear her little voice say "ahnie" with her arms folded. Just melts my heart. She is so sweet.
02. She has been watching Elmo lately and loves it. She says "la la la" for Elmo. It's so funny.
03. She's trying to talk more, still in her own funny little way of saying things. Some new words are owie, sorry, help you, hold you, jello and thank-you. She calls Melanie "neoo," Amber "amie," and Haylee is "ayee."
04. Whitney's started time-outs/"the naughty chair." I put a chair in the corner and sat her there for dumping water all over. I've had to put her there a few times now. It's funny because she doesn't climb off...even though she climbs all over the kitchen chairs and table!
05. She does pretty good at animal noises. Her favorite one is "baaaa" for lamb. She says it so funny, kind of like a growl! She now does an elephant and waves her arm in the air.
06. Every time we pull into my parent's subdivision she yells "bapa" for grandpa then usually right after it's "nenna" for Jenna. She loves her family so much. When we get in the car she'll start saying everyone's name like asking who we are going to go see.
07. She LOVES jumping on the tramp. She runs around it full speed...it's so funny. I have to get a video!
08. I asked her if she wanted to go get ice cream and she jumped around and said mmmm. Then in the car on the way there I asked her to say ice cream. She just said Mmmmm. :) Daddy's girl.
09. She pulls on her hair when she wants me to do her hair.
10. She loves baths and playing in water. Her favorite thing to do right now is push one of the chairs over to the kitchen sink and play in the running water while I do dishes. She fills up cups and dumps them into each other (and makes the biggest mess)!
11. She says "bubbles" every time I put her in the bath. She is obsessed with bubbles.
12. She loves dogs. She can spot them a mile away when we're driving in the car and she sees them being walked down the sidewalk. It's the funniest thing. (She can also spot a balloon from a mile away at car dealerships).
13. I still rock her with a bottle before bed and naps. She loves it. I just might love it more. It's the only time she sits still and cuddles with me. We read her books and sing her songs too.
14. If she has something and doesn't want it anymore she hands it to me and says "no." Same if she's eating something she doesn't like she'll spit it out and say "no."
15. She does pretty good at church (if we have lots of snacks). The only time we have to take her out is to change her diaper.
16. Her favorite movie right now is Tangled. Her favorite part is when they show Rapunzel as a baby.
17. We got her a new soft teddy bear to sleep with and she clung on to it instantly. It's pink just like her blankies and she LOVES it. Now she has to have her blankie and bear all the time. She calls her blankie "ahdee" and bear is "ahbee." Silly girl.
18. If she goes poo-poo she grabs her bum and says Ewww!
19. She's still such a good eater and sleeper.
20. She does so good at running errands with me. She just loves to be kept busy and entertained.
21. Loves balls - anytime she sees a basketball hoop she yells "baaa" (even in church in the cultural hall)
22. She loves giving kisses.
23. She says "hi" to strangers.
24. I've started counting with her (we count the steps going up the stairs, etc) and all she'll say is two, two, two..






10 comments:
Blogger has been weird for me. It invited a girl to look at my blog I didn't even know!!!! I just got the email saying she accepted. Well major congrats to Ryan! He is awesome!
She is such a DOLL! Love her. And I too love rocking Kole at night with a bottle. My pediatrician told me to stop using the bottle and go to the sippy cup soon. I thought -- "are you kidding me!!?? This is my last baby! He'll be drinking from a bottle until he's five!"
;)
LOVED getting to see you for a minute while I was in town. Congrats again to Ryan!
Ah she's getting so big! Look at that tummy! Thanks for posting about what she's doing these days! I wanna see her and kiss her!
It's me Ash signed in as Der
I love my whitters. What a darling girl. So cute and so funny.
LOVE
I cant believe she is almost 2!!!! so cute! and congrats to Ryan on graduating that is so awesome!
I agree with Erin! You rock that baby girl until she doesn't want it anymore!! Loved that part of being a mommy with Mackay. Such good memories because they do grow up too fast. She is so beautiful. She has such a good mommy!
I love this girl pieces. Yes, she's so full of it, but boy does she ever have the cutest personality. She's hilarious. Mmmm love you Whitney!!!
Ooops that last comment was from Grandma Jen.
I just love this age, she can't get any cuter Heidi! It's so fun that you've written down all these cute things so you can remember them later. It's so precious, have you printed out all of these in a book?
Post a Comment