10.13.2011

Washington Day 4 :: Alyssa's Baptism

August 6
Alyssa was so excited to be baptized!
She was glowing all day and it was so fun to be there for her.
I did her hair in a side french-braid and she loved it. She looked darling.

The whole fam (minus Reid on a mission)
I love the trees in Washington!

I was able to take some pictures of Alyssa in her baptism dress.
I took TONS of pictures because she is so photogenic and fun to photograph.
We had so much fun together.
Here are some of my favorites.
Later that evening we went to dinner at one of our favorite places, Fondi's.
They have brick-oven pizza and flat bread that is so yummy.
It's also a tradition to get ice cream at Ben and Jerry's after. (I didn't get any pics)!
We gave Alyssa her birthday and baptism present (hello kitty scripture case and the cute purple poppy shirt).

1 comments:

Hey Hay Designs said...

Alyssa is such a pretty and nice girl. SUCH a doll.