10.13.2011

Washington Day 3 :: Gasworks Park

August 5
The Blue Angel's air show was going on while we were in Washington.
I've never gotten to see them so I wanted to go!
They have a big event called Sea Fair near Seattle.
We looked into going but found out it is crazy busy and hard to get there, especially with kids.
Maybe next time we can go when Whit's a little older.
Anyways, Bix told us about a park behind Seattle where you can see the jets so we ended up driving there.
We got a late start and I was worried we wouldn't see any jets. We saw them from the car as we drove through Seattle.
We ended up seeing a few jets while we were there...it was pretty cool.
Whit loved it and kept yelling "airplane!"
This is what Whit looked like when we got there...at least she was entertained in the car!
Checkin out the water with Daddy.
This was the cloudiest/coldest day while we were there!
The Blue Angels!
Chowing down spam musubi (not my favorite)
Looks like "Sleepless in Seattle"

0 comments: