10.12.2011

Washington :: Day 1&2

Day 1: August 3rd
We got to go up to Washington this summer to spend time with Ryan's family!
We drove to Vegas and then flew out of there to Seattle. Whitney was an angel the whole time. I was so worried about traveling with her, but she couldn't have been any better. I was so glad. Even with missing a nap! I thought she would sleep on the plane, but she was too busy watching movies on the portable DVD player. (Best idea ever).
Bix and Maril picked us up from the airport. We made a couple stops and finally made it to Farrah and Huddy's (after a little detour - Whit finally fell asleep 5 mins before we got there)!
Whitney was in heaven with her cousins! She loved playing with them and being able to run around after a loooong day of traveling. They just ate her up. As soon as we got there, Alyssa was dressing her up like a princess. Ha ha.
Cutest cousins!
Little Ty-ty.
And the cutest little guy, Austen.
Farrah made homemade padthai. Whit was in heaven.
(sneaking a bite...he he)
Austen and papa
Hugs!
Day 2: August 4
Whitney's Birthday!
The darling little birthday girl...


The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there.
Whitney loved playing outside every chance she got.
We played croquet for a while and she loved it.
Running from Tyler... ha ha
The beautiful view from the Chong's.


We went to the base for some groceries and I had to get Whit a balloon for her birthday.
Ashley and Whit.
Happy Birthday to you!

Everyone was sweaty because we had just gone up to the tennis courts and park to play. Whitney had fun exploring and playing on the toys.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi Heids! I have so missed reading your blog. I have been definitely out of the loop lately! Little Whit is just so darling. She is SO lucky to have you as her mommy! And tell your sis's hello from me!! Miss you all terribly ...