Whitney turned 2 on August 4, 2011.
We had her party a few days early because we were going to be in Seattle on her real birthday.
We had a fun little family party at my parents house.

We can't believe our little girl is 2.
Where did our baby go?
Whitney is such a little spunky, funny, crazy girl.
She loooved her birthday party!
She knew it was for her and she finally learned to say "elmo" instead of la la la.
She also says "ABBY!"
An emlo and abby party was perfect for little Whit.
Cake and presents!
The darling birthday girl.
Balloons! Whitney is obsessed with balloons and loved the big elmo.
Great-bluedeeny drink...yumm!
Some of the guests -
Dennis, Sheila, Nana, Grandma, Grandpa, Mel and Jenna.
The Southwick's were a little late because they were driving home from Cali.
Whitney loves her cousin Brynn!
So excited for an Elmo and Abby toothbrush!






















1 comments:
Yeah! I was hoping you were going to post these birthday pictures! Cute! I think your family should have a party business on the side! You do such a good job! =) I'll have to get ideas from you when we have a little one. What a cute cake, little Asian baby doll, and I love her tricycle. I love Whit's hair bows too! Did you make them? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment