She is just adorable Heidi! And getting so big! I've had so much fun catching up with you tonight. Those clown costumes are amazing! Your mom is amazing! All three girls looked so darling. And sweet Whitney's owies -- :( This stage is so hard. They fall and get hurt right and left. Kole is killing me! He's a complete maniac! We'll have to get our little monsters together soon. :)
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
2 comments:
She is just adorable Heidi! And getting so big! I've had so much fun catching up with you tonight. Those clown costumes are amazing! Your mom is amazing! All three girls looked so darling. And sweet Whitney's owies -- :( This stage is so hard. They fall and get hurt right and left. Kole is killing me! He's a complete maniac! We'll have to get our little monsters together soon. :)
She may be a monster but a darling monster! I love hello kitty, really I do!
Post a Comment