Whitney took a big fall a few weeks ago.
We were having lunch at Judd's and were sitting outside on the sidewalk.
Whit was standing on her chair and I turned away for two seconds to get another chair and she reached for me and fell into the gutter.
It was a huge fall.
She was sooo sad and wouldn't stop crying.
(Of course I was a basket case too...I felt so bad)!
She had an instant goose egg on her forehead and also scrapped skin off her thumb.
We got home and I thought for sure her thumb was broken.
It was bent, swollen and wouldn't straighten out.
So we headed to the Doctor to have it x-ray'd.
These were taken just a couple days after...huge bruise!
Owie thumb! Poor baby.
Two thumbs in comparison.
This was almost two weeks after...two black eyes. :(
It wasn't broken, to all of our surprise!
She was happy to have a blue sucker after her x-ray at the Dr.These were taken just a couple days after...huge bruise!
Owie thumb! Poor baby.
Two thumbs in comparison.
This was almost two weeks after...two black eyes. :(
Whitney's thumb is still bent in the same position and won't straighten out.
Dr. thinks it might be a ligament issue.
Her thumb nail also came off.
She'll still tell people about her fall and show them her thumb and point to her forehead.
It was definitely a traumatic thing for her (and I).







3 comments:
This makes my cringe. Poor you and whit, I would have freaked out too! Love you friend!
Owwww! Poor Heidi and Whit!! :( On a side note...I don't know many little girls that are still stunningly gorgeous with a black eye...I am pretty sure you and Ryan are in for some serious trouble down the road with this gal!
Owiiiiie! Poor Whitney! What a hard fall for a little girl! She got so beat up. I'm glad she didn't break anything. I hope her thumb heals up soon! Give her lots of xoxo to her for me.
Post a Comment