11.19.2007

Double the fun

...and double the work! Wow, twins are the cutest things but what a handful! Nonetheless-I am totally loving my job. I get to rock, dress, change diapers, bathe, feed, and burp (X2) all day long! Today was the first time I found myself running around between the two babies trying to please them. One was drinking a bottle while the other was crying. One was sleeping while the other was wide-eyed. But I'm not complaining...I couldn't have asked for a better thing to do. I am learning a ton already and feel like this is a great experience for me. So I am actually working during the day mostly but may do a couple nights here and there. It's great. Ryan thinks he wants twins. I am not so sure.

5 comments:

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

I can't even imagine. One is enough for me right now. Sounds like you are going to be well prepared for your own ;) I am so glad we got to see you guys. We can't wait to see you again around Christmas time.

Quists said...

Ha ha ha! He may think that now... but ya'll better start out with one just to see how much work they are. Maybe then, you'd have the hang of it and be ready for a set of twins after. :) Don't get me wrong, we love Hazen and the good times definately outweigh the crazy times. We miss you guys!

Nielsen Family said...

haha well I'm sure Ryan would change his mind after about a week of full time twins! I'm glad that you are having fun though and I can't wait to see you!

Bams said...

Sounds like you are loving your job! I do the same thing with my darling niece, but don't get paid! haha I love it though!

Gretchen said...

Heid, you are so awesome. You have so much patience! You are going to be the BEST little mommy some day! Your kids are so lucky to get a pretrained mom! This is the best job ever to prepare you for motherhood!
Off the subject... what are your guys' plans for Thanksgiving and the weekend??